Phillip Island Sunset Cruise
A leisurely evening twilight bay cruise on the 19-meter-vessel, Kasey Lee awaits you!
- Enjoy a sunset cruise upon the shimmering waters of Victoria's Phillip Bay.
- This 1.5-hour-long cruise on the 'Kasey Lee' is a great way to unwind after a long day.
- Munch on complimentary appetizers and buy yourself something from the licensed bar.
- Gaze into the infinite blue as you cruise down the sheltered waters of Westernport Bay.
- You'll spot dolphins, seals, sea birds, and more.
- Listen to the informative commentary from the captain about Phillip Island.
- 1.5-hr Twilight & Sunset Cruise
- Regular dolphin & seal sightings
- Light appetizers
- Licensed bar
- Captain's commentary
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Board the 'Kasey Lee' for a remarkable 1.5-hour Phillip Island sunset cruise. Float along the calm waters of Phillip Bay in Victoria as you munch on complimentary appetizers. Purchase a sundowner from the licensed bar and gaze into the infinite blue as you cruise along the sheltered waters surrounding Westernport Bay to see the submarine HMAS Otama.
Spot dolphins and seals among other marine life- watch them play in the wildlife-rich waters they call home. The captain's informative commentary will fill you in on fascinating facts about Phillip Island's wildlife. The day will slowly turn into night as the sunsets and the city lights fill up the night sky.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- In certain sea conditions, vessel motion may cause motion sickness, please take precautions.
- We reserve the right to cancel any cruise based on not meeting minimum numbers or weather condition. You will be informed within a reasonable timeframe of this cancellation with the option of a transfer or refund.
- Infants aged 3 and below go free. Children aged 4-15 and families (2 adults + 2 children) enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your redemption point is at Wildlife Coast Cruises Tour Agency.
- Address: 11-13 The Esplanade, Cowes VIC 3922, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Cowes Transit Centre/Church St, a 3-min walk to the redemption point.
- Line Cowes or Inverloch - Melbourne Via Koo Wee Rup & Dandenong will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.