Dubai City Tour, Aquarium & Burj Khalifa Tickets Combo
Prepare to be blown away by a 360-degree view of Dubai from the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, delve into the aquatic wonders housed at the Dubai Aquarium and see the many attractions that Dubai has to offer with this incredible combo!
- Access to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa.
- Entry to the Dubai Aquarium, located in Dubai Mall.
- The city tour begins at your hotel and takes you on a memorable Emirati journey.
- Marvel at the amazing sights at the Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, old Dubai, Dubai Museum, and many more attractions.
- Burj Khalifa general admission tickets (pick time slot on next page)
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo admission tickets with access to the Aquarium Tunnel & Underwater Observatory
- Pick-up from your hotel for the City Tour and drop off at the Burj Khalifa.
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund.
This tour gives you combined entry tickets to two of Dubai's most visited attractions along with an exploration of the city that will leave you in awe of the City of Dreams.
Your tour begins at the Dubai Museum, where you will get a brief history of the city and how it came into being. Next, soak in some contemporary architecture at the Jumeirah Mosque. Built in the late 19th Century, this is a fine example of post-modern Islamic architecture.
Later, you will head on to Jumeirah Beach and the gigantic Burj Al Arab. The journey then continues onto the Palm Islands, where you can admire the unique Atlantis Hotel. This is one of Dubai’s most upscale locations and is home to the famous Aquaventure Waterpark! Make sure you capture these moments as the islands offer stunning landscape and scenery. Finally, you jump back on to Sheikh Zayed Road and head to the famous malls, the Mall of Emirates and Dubai Mall. Top off your tour of Dubai in front of the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa.
Your combo ticket also includes admission into the Burj Khalifa as well as Dubai Aquarium, one of the largest suspended aquariums in the world.
know before you go
- The city tour is available daily, with pick-up between 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM and drop-offs between 1:00 PM and 1:30 PM. Please provide the correct hotel address for pick-up location when booking this tour, along with a valid phone number for operational reasons.
- You will be able to choose your time slot for entry to the Burj Khalifa on the next page. The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. You are, however, more than welcome to take your time. Please note that the average visit time may extend accordingly during peak seasons and sunset times.
- Your ticket to the Dubai Aquarium is valid for the whole day.
You will receive an email with your 'Burj Khalifa At the Top + Dubai Aquarium' voucher shortly. No need to print. Please display the same at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
For the City Tour, you will get an email confirmation as well. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pick-up with a valid photo ID.
ratings & reviews
- Children under the age of 13 years, are required to be accompanied by an adult.
- You will need to visit Dubai Mall for Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium.
- This is a one-day combo.