Hatta Tour with a Visit to the Dam
Escape Dubai's searing heat and indulge in a mini vacation at Hatta. Enjoy the cool climate, admire picturesque views of the mountains and the lake, and participate in fun activities.
- Treat yourself to a mini vacation in the mountains of Hatta.
- Visit the carefully reconstructed Hatta Heritage Village, which dates back to the third century BC.
- Soak in views of the Hatta Dam, as well as the Hatta Lake, both offering lovely views of clear blue waters.
- Stop by Hatta Hill Park and take photographs of the magnificent Hajar mountain range.
- At Hatta Honey Bee Garden, put on protective gear and get close to honey bees to learn more about these industrious creatures.
- Indulge in mountain biking, kayaking and more adventure at your own expense at Hatta Wadi Hub.
- End your day by stopping by at Hatta Fort Hotel, where you can indulge in a delicious meal (not included).
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Paid activities available on site
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Take a break from Dubai's city life and make your way to the picturesque mountains of Hatta. An enclave of the emirate, it sits on the border with Oman and is known for its stunning scenery and laid-back pace. Hatta is less than two hours away from Dubai and makes for a great mini-daycation. In the summer, it is worth a visit thanks to its cool climate. During winters, it is the go-to spot for hiking, kayaking, biking, and adventure.
On this tour, you will get to see the restored traditional village, the Hatta Heritage Village, one of the oldest in the country. It dates back to approximately the third century BC and has carefully reconstructed stone houses, water wells, traditional majlis, and a fort. Also visit the Hatta Dam, a lovely sight with striking blue waters reflecting the surrounding mountains. Enjoy excellent views of the Hajar mountain range and the village from Hatta Hill Park, popular for picnics and barbecues. Stop to take a few pictures at Hatta Lake and drink in views of the water set amid sandy-hued surroundings. Put on a bee suit and protective gear, and get close to a hive filled with thousands of honey bees so you can learn more about them at the Hatta Honey Bee Garden. For more adventure, indulge in mountain biking, kayaking, and more at your own expense at Hatta Wadi Hub. End your tour at Hatta Fort Hotel, where you can dine at your leisure (food not included in the ticket).
know before you go
- Daily from 9 AM to 7 PM
- Hajjar mountains drive through
- Hatta Heritage Village
- Hatta Water Dam
- Hatta mountains view
- Hatta Hill Park
- Hatta Lake
- Hatta Honey Park
- Hatta Wadi Hub
- Hatta Fort Hotel (lunch is chargeable and you can pay for your choices)
Paid Activities on Site
- Mountain trekking
- Hatta bike shop
- Camel riding
- Horse riding
- Bow and arrow
- Gun shoot
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.