POTUS: Or, Behind Every Great Dumbass are Seven Women Trying to Keep Him Alive
This new play follows the hilarious escapades of seven brilliant and beleaguered women who save the President from himself as he accidentally spins a PR stunt to a global crisis.
strict cancellation policy
This ticket cannot be canceled or refunded.
why watch potus
An all-female cast starring Julianne Hough with the Dancing with the Stars fame, SNL stars Dratch and Nakamura and directed by a 5-time Tony Award-winning director Susan Stroman, this play revolves around one day when the President of the United States pulls a PR stunt. The PR stunt takes a turn to become a global crisis, and seven wonderfully brilliant women save the Commander in Cheif from himself by risking their sanity, life and liberty.
Book your tickets for the limited run of this play showing at the Shubert Theatre till 14 August 2022.
- Theater fans
- Lovers of Plays
“ a spot-on feminist spearing of political posturing, arrogant men, and the women who keep things running ... ” – Entertainment Weekly
know before you go
Duration: 1hr 50min with 1 intermission
Audience: Parental supervision is advised, explicit language is used during the show.
No. of Shows a Week: ~8
Opening Date: 14 Apr 2022
Closing Date: 14 Aug 2022
Theatre Name: Shubert Theatre
Dress Code: Smart casual
Cast and Creatives
Lilli Cooper as Chris
Lea DeLaria as Bernadette
Rachel Dratch as Stephanie
Julianne Hough as Dusty
Suzy Nakamura as Jean
Julie White as Harriet
Vanessa Williams as Margaret
- All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- You will receive an email confirming your purchase.
- You will receive your e-tickets via email within 3 hours from the time of the booking. You can access your tickets by clicking on the link available on the email.
- If you book tickets more than 14 days in advance, you will receive the tickets 14 days prior to the show date.
- The ticket can be presented digitally along with a valid photo ID at the entrance on the day of your visit.
- Please note most of the theatres do not allow entry post the show start time and we recommend you reach the venue 10-15 minutes early.