Gamuda Cove, located in the heart of Selangor, is an epitome of innovative and sustainable urban living. With its advanced 5G infrastructure and meticulously preserved natural landscapes, Gamuda Cove weaves technology and nature together into a harmonious tapestry. Its ethos is deeply rooted in 'Nature Inspired Living' and remains constantly dedicated to the creation of a promising low carbon city. This smart city consists of three leisure attractions that make it unique - Discovery Park, Paya Indah Discovery Wetland and SplashMania. Know about indulging in these activities and how they give a unique edge to the lifestyle at Gamuda Cove.
Gamuda Cove - In A Nutshell
What’s special about Gamuda Cove?
- Nature haven at Gamuda Cove: The 90-acre forest park is teeming with tropical flora and fauna, offering you a chance to reconnect with nature.
- Unwind at Central Park: At the heart of Gamuda Cove lies the 60-acre Central Park, meticulously designed with open spaces to encourage community activities, and promote balanced living.
- Ride on the Electric Tram: Experience Malaysia’s first electric tram and glide smoothly through the smart city.
- Engage in Leisure Activities: Indulge in the unique leisure attractions - Discovery Park, Paya Indah Discovery Wetland, and SplashMania, each promising an unforgettable experience packed with adventure and fun.
- Dedicated Walkways: Explore the smart city's dedicated walkways, meticulously designed to promote walking in nature. These walkways also offer a unique perspective on the city's integration of technology and nature.
Recommended tickets to Gamuda Cove
Attractions at Gamuda Cove
1. Discovery Park
Spanning across 23 acres, Discovery Park is a dynamic sporting adventure park nestled in the heart of Gamuda Cove. This innovatively designed park is a haven for individuals of all age groups seeking an exciting, immersive experience. Little ones can enjoy at the Carousal Discovery Park, feel the thrill of a high jump at Trampoline, or splash around at the Beach Pool Club.
Adventure enthusiasts, on the other hand, have much to look forward to. Fancy a bumpy ride over rugged terrain? Hop onto an All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) for the ultimate off-road experience. Brace yourself for an adrenaline rush on the Goosebumps Big Swing, or climb the Goosebumps Rope Course for an extraordinary challenge.
2. Paya Indah Discovery Wetland
Covering over 1000 acres, Paya Indah Discovery Wetland is where you can truly appreciate Malaysia's flora and fauna. This natural sanctuary offers a multitude of activities. It's a perfect place for fishing enthusiasts to cast their lines, while those who prefer a bit of adrenaline rush can partake in adventure cycling through the scenic routes. It also hosts the Wetlands Arboretum Centre, an initiative designed to facilitate environmental education. This initiative is run in collaboration with Gamuda Parks and aims to create awareness about the importance of preserving natural ecosystems.
SplashMania is among the best theme parks in Malaysia. It is a rainforest-themed water park boasting nearly 40 water attractions. Whether you're in for a thrill, or just a fun day out with the family, SplashMania is the perfect place to be. Some of the must-tries include the Amazonia, Sky Leap, Shaka Waka, Wild Rush and Typhoon Terror. For those who prefer a more relaxing experience, Spills & Thrills can offer just the right amount of excitement. For children, the park offers a variety of attractions, including Tiny Twista, Mini Monsta, and Mini Mania. The fun doesn't stop there; kids can also meet and interact with the four unique mascots of SplashMania.
Gamuda Cove timings
- Discovery park is operational Monday to Friday from 12 PM to 8 PM. On Saturday/Sunday and public holidays it’s open from 10 AM to 8 PM. The park is closed on Wednesdays.
- Paya Indah Discovery Wetland is open every day from 9 AM till 5 PM. Closed on Wednesdays.
- SplashMania operates from Thursday to Tuesday 10 AM - 6 PM. The theme park is closed on Wednesdays.
- Note: All three attractions are closed on Wednesdays except on public and school holidays.
How to get to Gamuda Cove?
- By Car: Gamuda Cove is easily accessible via the National Highways. The Federal Highway, LDP and SKVE all connect to Gamuda Cove.
- By Bus: It takes approximately 45 minutes to reach Gamuda Cove from Kuala Lumpur. You’ll have to catch the RapidKL 780 bus and get down at Gamuda Cove Bus Terminal.
- By Train: The nearest train station to Gamuda Cove is Kajang KTM Station. Take the KTM Komuter train from Kuala Lumpur to reach here.
Restaurants at Gamuda Cove
Perched 35 meter high in the sky with a panoramic view of the cityscape, Cove Aerobar is a must-visit restaurant. Enjoy a delightful gastronomic experience here with a menu featuring a mix of local and international favourites, coupled with a selection of premium wines and cocktails.
Located in Discovery Park, ArcHIVE is famous for their Chicken & Cheese. You’ll have both dine-in and takeaway option here. Complement your meal with a selection of desserts and beverages.
Beach Pool Club offers a tropical resort-inspired dining experience. The restaurant features a broad meal selection, including grilled items, fresh seafood, and tropical drinks. Enjoy a meal while lounging by the pool and taking in the remarkable views of the park.
Other attractions around Gamuda Cove
Tadom Leisure Camp is an eco-friendly resort built predominantly from bamboo and re-purposed materials. The camp offers a variety of outdoor activities including diving, kayaking, and beach volleyball to get your adrenaline pumping.
Situated in the administrative capital of Malaysia, Putrajaya, this themed equestrian park offers a multitude of activities such as horse riding, archery, and a petting zoo. It is an exciting day-out opportunity for families and is just a 20-minute drive from Gamuda Cove.
The Moroccan Pavilion, also known as Astaka Morocco, is set in the scenic Botanical Gardens of Putrajaya. It represents a symbol of strong diplomatic ties between Malaysia and Morocco. The pavilion showcases beautiful Arabic architecture and is a delightful retreat for art and culture enthusiasts.