Experience the Magic of Disneyland® Paris and the Seine River Cruise ✨
Experience the Magic of Disneyland® Paris and the Seine River Cruise ✨
Embark on an enchanting journey like no other with a magic day in Disneyland® Paris and a wonderful Seine River Cruise!
Add some Extra Magic to your Paris stay with our magical offer! Purchase a wondrous 1-day Pass to Disneyland Paris and lo and behold: receive a most enchanting gift - a complimentary 1-hour Seine River Cruise! Take the opportunity to come and enjoy the last festivities of the magnificent Grand Finale and its extraordinary celebrations such as Disney D-Light until 30th September and create unforgettable memories with your beloved ones. Then, embark on a magical 1-hour sightseeing cruise from the magnificent Eiffel Tower, pass the majestic Notre Dame, The Parliament, and Musée d’Orsay among others, and be dazzled by the breathtaking beauty of the City of Lights. A dreamlike adventure awaits, dear adventurer - all you need to do is say - Oui!
Combo (Save 18%): Disneyland® Paris + Seine River Cruise
- Save big with this combo ticket that will give you access to Disneyland® Paris and Seine River Cruise.
- Travel the globe in "it's a small world", blast off into space on Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain, embark on a swashbuckling adventure on Pirates of the Caribbean, climb aboard a runaway train on Big Thunder Mountain, and many others!
- Admire the Disney® Stars on Parade and assist in setting off the fireworks at the end of the day.
- Cruise down the Seine River while getting a spectacular view of the Parisian Boulevard.
- Sail on a glass canopy boat and catch sight of the most iconic landmarks in the region.
- Tune in to an entertaining audioguide as you glide across the water.
A Crown Jewel of the City of Lights: Disneyland® Paris
10 Magical Attractions in Disneyland® Paris
A legendary fairytale fortress, inspired by Mont-Saint-Michel and Les Très Riches Heures du duc de Berry. Its gardens hold 500 years of enchantment, connected to The Lady and the Unicorn tapestry. Golden snails add whimsy, sparking joy and mirth. Who can resist such magic?
Embark on an epic Star Wars journey as Space Mountain becomes Hyperspace Mountain. Brace for adrenaline-fueled thrills with inversions, a sidewinder loop, spin, and horseshoe. Immerse in the Battle of Jakku, pitting the New Republic against the Galactic Empire's remnants. Feel the magic of John Williams' iconic Star Wars music. Prepare for an unforgettable galactic adventure!
Set sail on a whimsical journey around the world on this unmissable and iconic attraction that will inspire a sense of pure wonder in your little ones... and grown ups too! Sing along to the classic anthem of world peace with dolls from all four corners of the globe during a delightful musical boat tour for all the family.
Wondering why Big Thunder Mountain is listed as a unique attraction at Disneyland Paris? Unlike its counterparts in Florida and California, it stands on its own island, surrounded by the Rivers of the Far West. Spanning five acres, it's among the largest rides in the resort. Brace yourself for thrilling climbs, breathtaking drops, and a wild journey through a mysterious mine aboard a rattling mine cart. Get ready for the wildest ride in the wilderness!
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril beckons daring adventurers seeking a unique expedition. Navigate the jungle ruins, uncover a deserted base camp, and embark on a high-speed wagon ride through the Temple of Peril. Experience thrilling drops, sharp turns, and make history as the first Disney attraction with an inversion!
Tucked away in a corner of Frontierland stands Phantom Manor, once home to one of Thunder Mesa's founding families. Local residents steer clear of the dilapidated house, claiming it to be haunted, but any intrepid Disneyland Park visitors who dare to enter will soon discover its terrible secrets.
Join Iron Man and Captain Marvel in "Avengers Assemble: Flight Force" as they recruit heroes to battle an intergalactic peril. This adrenaline-pumping roller coaster boasts a rapid 0-60mph launch in 3 seconds, three rollover loops, two inversions, and a corkscrew! Meet an Audio-Animatronic Iron Man and witness Brie Larson reprising her role as Captain Marvel on-screen. Get ready to save the world!
Unleash your inner hero in an action-packed mission and defeat Peter Parker's out-of-control invention, the Spider-Bots. Climb aboard a W.E.B. SLINGER Vehicle with your friends and family and sling your own webs alongside Spider-Man. Catch the bots before they wreak total techno-havoc!
Pull your tails in and feast your senses on this 4D experience at Disney Ratatouille. Remy and friends have cooked up a delicious storm. But it's not long before they and you are discovered by Chef Skinner, who chases you through the sights, sounds and smells of Gusteau's famous Parisian restaurant.
Dive into Crush's Coaster for a whirlpool adventure, swept away by the East Australian Current. Board a turtle shell and relive memorable Finding Nemo moments. From Sydney Harbour to the ocean's depths, enjoy an awesome ride with familiar faces. A beloved favorite at Walt Disney Studios Park, it's a must for guests seeking thrills!
Your Ultimate Guide to Disneyland® Paris: 1-Day & 3-Day Itineraries!
Discovering the Dream: The Magic of Paris
Embark on a wondrous journey and experience the enchanting magic of Paris, where romance dances in the air, reminiscent of a Disney fairy tale. Immerse yourself in the captivating art at the Louvre, savor delectable cuisine along the Champs-Élysées, and behold the iconic landmarks like Notre-Dame Cathedral and the majestic Eiffel Tower as you cruise along the Seine. Let the city's spell of dreams and wonder transport you to a realm where imagination knows no bounds.
10 Magical Spots to Look Out for on the Seine River Cruise
The Eiffel Tower is undoubtedly the most famous landmark in Paris. From the Seine River, you can see the tower's stunning structure and watch the light show at night. Be sure to capture a photo of this iconic landmark.
Although Notre-Dame Cathedral suffered significant damage in the 2019 fire, it remains a breathtaking sight from the Seine River. The flying buttresses and Gothic architecture are stunning to behold.
The Île de la Cité is a small island that is home to some of Paris's oldest buildings, including Notre-Dame Cathedral. The island offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city.
The Musée d'Orsay is a former railway station that now houses an incredible collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist art. It's a must-see for art lovers.
This ornate bridge is one of the most beautiful in Paris, featuring stunning sculptures and carvings. Take in the view of the Seine River and the surrounding architecture.
In the heart of Paris, the National Assembly stands as a symbol of democratic power, where laws are forged and the pulse of the nation resonates. Its majestic architecture and historic significance embody the spirit of governance that has shaped the course of France's history.
This historic square has witnessed many significant events in French history, including the beheading of King Louis XVI during the French Revolution. Today, it is a peaceful park with fountains and statues.
Originally built as a hospital and retirement home for disabled veterans, Les Invalides now houses several museums and monuments, including the tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte. Don't miss the chance to see this unique historical landmark.
Despite its name, which means "new bridge," Pont Neuf is actually the oldest bridge in Paris. Take in the beautiful view of the river and the surrounding buildings while crossing the bridge.
The Hotel de Ville, an architectural gem nestled in the heart of Paris, exudes grandeur and historical charm. With its intricate façade and rich heritage, it serves as a majestic backdrop for civic affairs and cultural celebrations, embodying the city's vibrant spirit.
Navigating Paris’ Past
- Behold! The Seine River is a mighty waterway spanning 777 km (483 miles), with its origins in the land of Burgundy, France!
- The Seine River divides the City of Lights into two magical lands - the Left and Right Banks!
- Why, even Julius Caesar himself wrote of the beauty of the Seine in his memoirs - a true testament to its magnificence!
- Did you know that the Seine River was named after Sequana, a Gallo-Roman goddess?
- Bridges abound on the Seine River, with iconic structures such as Pont Neuf, Pont Alexandre III, and Pont des Arts!
- Legend has it that the infamous Bateau-Lavoir art studio once graced the banks of the Seine River - what stories it must hold!
- The Seine River has been the inspiration for many famous paintings by artists like Monet and Renoir - a true muse for the ages!
- Though the Seine River has seen its share of troubled times, including political drownings during the French Revolution, it still remains a beacon of beauty and wonder!
- Every year, the Seine River banks are transformed into an urban beach during the annual Paris Plages event - a magical sight to behold!
- The Seine River has inspired countless books, poems, and songs throughout the ages, with legends like Ernest Hemingway, Victor Hugo, Arthur Rimbaud, and Édith Piaf all finding inspiration in its waters!
7 Disney Films That Capture the Magic of Paris and the River Seine
- A Goofy Movie, 1995 - Goofy and his son Max drive through Paris and cross the River Seine on their way to the fictional town of Spoonerville.
- Aristocats, 1970 - The evil butler Edgar kidnaps the feline characters in a sack and tosses them into the River Seine, hoping to get rid of them for good.
- Cars 2, 2011 - In the thrilling world of Cars 2, Lightning McQueen and his friends race through the charming streets of Paris, their engines revving with excitement near the iconic River Seine. The city's landmarks and the riverside ambiance add an extra dose of adventure and allure to this high-octane journey.
- 102 Dalmatians, 2000 - In the world of 102 Dalmatians, the captivating charm of Paris sets the stage for a delightful canine adventure, with the River Seine flowing nearby. Amidst the picturesque streets and scenic riverbanks, the adorable dalmatians embark on a thrilling journey, adding a touch of whimsy to the iconic Parisian backdrop.
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame, 1996 - You cannot miss the gothic cathedral, Notre Dame, in this film! Look out for the scene when Phoebus - the gallant military veteran - falls into the Seine River and is left for dead by Frollo who had originally summoned him to capture the Romani people. Phoebus is found and rescued by Esmeralda, who takes him to Quasimodo to take care of.
- Ratatouille, 2007 - The villainous chef Skinner chases after Remy - the main character and chef - on a motorcycle through the streets of Paris, eventually crashing into the River Seine.
- Anastasia, 1997 - Rasputin tries to kill Anastasia as she is escaping across the frozen River Seine. During their fight, he drowns, only to return a decade later. Finally though, he is killed by Dimitri and Anastasia, at the famous Alexander III bridge over the Seine, as the two lovers celebrate with a dance and a kiss on a boat near Pont Neuf.
Magical Paris Awaits!
Disneyland Paris & Seine River Cruise
An Enchanting Duo