Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentals
Rent a bike and explore Lower Manhattan at your own pace, starting with the iconic Brooklyn Bridge!
- Explore the Lower East Side of Manhattan on a comfortable two-seater bike.
- Rent a bike along with other necessary equipment from the store.
- Cruise along the famous Brooklyn Bridge taking in panoramic views of the surroundings.
- Visit the most popular attractions in the area including Chinatown, Williamsburg Bridge, and more.
- Get tips on must-see attractions before you set off on your bike ride.
- Choose between 2, 4, or 12-hour passes, and explore away according to your schedule.
- Rental bikes
- Basket/bag for the bike
- Helmet (optional)
- Illustrated maps for guidance
- Valid for 2 hours/4 hours/12 hours
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Gear up for a fun biking adventure as you explore Brooklyn Bridge and its surroundings in lower Manhattan. Dive into the culture, history, and architectural beauty of this side of the city.
Pick up your bike from a convenient location right next to the Brooklyn Bridge. Then, ride across the bridge to the Brooklyn waterfront, with some of the most scenic views of the city.
Get a close look at Williamsburg Bridge, Lower East Side, Little Italy, Chinatown, the City Hall area, and the World Trade Center. Along with your bike, you can also get tips and recommendations on what to see, specific routes, and the best eateries in the area, from the staff. Make the best of your all-day bike rental adventure that comes free with the following handy items: a map, a helmet, a chain-lock, and a basket for your convenience!
know before you go
know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bikes.
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Roadside assistance is available should you run into any issues with your bike during your rental.
- Tip: Dress appropriately for the weather and don’t forget your camera!
Daily from 9am to 7pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Unlimited Biking Brooklyn Bridge.
- Address: 38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038, United States.
- The nearest bus stop is 'Park Row/Beekman St,' which is located directly outside the ticket redemption point.
- Catch bus #M9 or M103 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.