Ticket to Scuba Diving at Atlantis Aquaventure
Scuba dive in the blue, crystal-clear waters of the Ambassador Lagoon and discover the unseen beauty of marine life!
- Go scuba diving at the Ambassador Lagoon, the largest open-air marine habitat in the Middle East.
- Experience the beauty of being surrounded by over 65,000 marine animals in near weightlessness.
- Certified divers can choose the option of Atlantis Dive Explorer, and be lead by three expert dive team members.
- Non-certified divers can opt for the Atlantis Dive Discovery option, and be guided by a dive leader and safety diver.
Go scuba diving among the Atlantis ruins in the Ambassador Lagoon, home to 65,000 marine animals. With the Atlantis Dive Explorer, a maximum of four SCUBA-certified divers can dive into the Ambassador Lagoon. This is the largest open-air marine habitat in the Middle East, and you will be lead by three expert dive team members. For anyone looking for thrill and adventure, this is the best experience - an absolute must-do for all PADI-certified divers! The tour is suitable for certified divers aged 10 years and above.
Non-certified divers can try the Atlantis Dive Discovery option, where a maximum of three people can go scuba diving in the Ambassador Lagoon. Simply descend into the waters and engage with up to 14 different species of sharks and rays amongst 65,000 marine animals. This tour will be led by a dive leader and safety diver for a one-of-a-kind dive experience.
- Wet suits are provided and necessary
- Towels and bottled water
- All necessary SCUBA equipment (including a cylinder, weight belts, BCDs, regulators, mask, and fins)
- Completion of medical, DSD booklet quiz and Atlantis disclaimer prior to entering the water
- Hotel transfers
- Food & drinks
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Explorer Certified
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Social distancing is measured at all areas of the Atlantis, The Palm.
- Atlantis's security and medical services team will also conduct temperature checks utilizing thermal scanners and cameras upon arrival.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times.
- A maximum of 6 people is allowed per booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. The minimum age to participate in this activity is 10yrs.
- Water temperature ranges from 22 to 25 degrees.
- Please note: Proof of identity (Passport, drivers licence or Emirates ID) must be presented at the Lost Chambers Ticketing Plaza. Failure to provide this will result in not being able to participate.
- For the Discover option, there is a 1:1 ratio of instructor to visitor on the dive. Participants must wear appropriate swim suits and upon check in, come prepared to get wet. Guests should understand English or have a translator.
- Sat, Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri:10:00 AM to 5:30 PM. The time slots are for every hour.
- Closed Dates: Wed and Sun
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Address: Atlantis, The Palm - The Palm Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.