9/11 Ground Zero Tour with Skip the Line Tickets
Discover firsthand the stories of tragedy and courage at Ground Zero.
- Listen to firsthand accounts from a guide, a New Yorker with a personal connection to 9/11.
- Walk through Ground Zero and get an understanding of its history and rebirth.
- Behold the largest man-made waterfalls in North America at the 9/11 Memorial.
- Pay your respects to the Survivor Tree, a symbol of resilience.
- Skip the lines at the 9/11 Museum and see the events of the day through artifacts and narratives.
- Expert local tour guide
- Tour of Ground Zero
- Skip-the-line entry to the 9/11 Museum
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
The Ground Zero tour begins at St. Paul's Cathedral, the 255-year-old church that withstood flying debris from the falling towers despite being only a block away. During the event's aftermath, the church served as a makeshift rescue center for victims of the attacks.
From there, follow your guide to the 9/11 Memorial, where you’ll learn about the symbolic places in the memorial plaza. These include the Survivor Tree as well as the Reflecting Absence, the largest man-made waterfalls on the continent.
In the final leg of your Ground Zero tour, your guide will prepare you for your visit to the 9/11 Museum. Your visit is self-guided, and we offer a skip-the-line ticket. The museum displays artifacts and first-person stories relating to September 11th. You can spend a good couple of hours in the museum, although you’re welcome to stay for as long as it’s open.
know before you go
- St. Paul's Chapel
- 9/11 Memorial
- 9/11 Museum
- Your visit to the 9/11 Museum is self-guided.
- You will get skip-the-line access and a timed entry ticket to the museum. Depending on availability, your ticket may be for immediately after the end of your guided tour, or sometime later. The museum reserves the discretion not to admit you if you are early or late, and you can’t exit and reenter the museum.
- There is a security checkpoint before entering the 9/11 Museum. All large bags will need to be checked at the coat check. You can bring your camera, but only photos without flash are allowed.
- Children are welcome on the tour. The subject matter is covered sensitively.
- This tour is accessible for strollers and wheelchairs.
Everyday at 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM and 2 PM.
Children enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide outside St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway.
- Address: 209 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, United States.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest subway station is 'Fulton St.' Take the #4 or 5 to get here.
- Church St/Fulton St is the nearest bus stop. Catch the #SIM15 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.