Toroverde Adventure Park - Jebel Jais Flight Tickets
Glide along the world's longest zipline and reach breakneck speeds of almost 150 kilometers an hour! Take a second on a suspended landing platform to reach the ground level and catch your breath after that breathtaking experience!
- Witness the breathtaking beauty of the UAE as you plummet safely down the Jebel Jais mountain.
- Enjoy a gripping experience on the longest zip line adventure in the world!
- Incredible experience on the Jebel Jais zipline.
- Free parking in the area.
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
why you shouldn’t miss this
The World’s Longest Zipline Certified by Guinness World Records, with 2.83 km span of zip wire, equivalent to 28 soccer pitches. This bucket-list experience will take you for a ride you won’t forget. Starting at the highest point of the UAE (1,680m above sea level) and after flying above the magnificent Jebel Jais mountains in Ras al Khaimah at an average speed of 120kph, you will land in our top-of-the-line suspended platform. Oh yeah, you will be floating in the air. Trust us! This will be the closest sensation to fly like a falcon. Visit the Jebel Jais Flight and experience this rush of adrenaline. We won’t blame you if your heart skips a beat before pushing off!
- What’s the Jebel Jais Flight? The World's Longest Zipline Certified by Guinness World Records!
- How many? 2 ziplines, 2 people at any 1 time in 'Superman' (laying belly-down) position
- How far? A single span of 2,832 meters
- How fast? the average speed of 120kph
- Duration: 1 hour
- Breathtaking Launching Platform located at 1,680 meters above the sea level
- Transparent flooring Suspended Platform floating in the middle of the mountain
know before you go
The tour is available on all days of the week except on Mondays and Tuesdays.
It is available between 9 AM and 5 PM in 1-hour slots (9 AM to 10 AM, 10 AM to 11 AM, and so on). You must arrive at the meeting point an hour before your booked time slot.
During the Holy Month of Ramadan, Toroverde Adventure Park will be open from 9 AM to 3 PM.
Rules and Restrictions
- Those below the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Pregnant women and guests under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will not be permitted.
- This experience is designed to suit guests of average fitness and mobility.
- You must inform the authorities on-site of any pre-existing medical conditions that would make your participation riskier. A medical evaluation will be conducted on-site regardless and on-site authorities reserve the right to refuse admission should your health and fitness be unsuitable for the experience.
- You agree to photographing, filming, or videotaping yourself while you are taking part in the activity.
- Weight range (kg): 40-130
- Height range (cms): Min 122
- Wear typical athletic/sporty clothes (dresses, or skirts not allowed)
- You must wear sturdy trainers, running shoes, or closed-toe shoes with good grip (flip flops or loose footwear not allowed)
- It is mandatory for every participant to bring their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter.
- Take home your experience by availing yourself of the photo and video services for an additional fee.
COVID-19 Mandatory Ground Rules
- Pre-booking is a mandatory requirement. Once you've bought the ticket, please visit the official website to book a time slot in advance.
- It is important to mention that in order to guarantee the safety of the overall Jebel Jais area, the local authorities will be setting up multiple control check-points and booking confirmations requested in order to reach the Adventure Park premises.
- Upon arrival, one of our staff members will welcome you, check your body temperature, and will ask you to sanitize your hands before starting the registering process inside of our Information Kiosk located in our parking lot.
- Face masks must be worn inside of the Information Kiosk and the Adventure Center at all times.
- Guests will be encouraged to bring their own sanitizing dispensers and face masks.
- The information kiosk and the Adventure Center and the platforms will have social distancing measures in place.
- Hygiene signs will always be available throughout the property and must be strictly adhered to.
- Guests will be encouraged to avoid cash payments.
- If Toroverde staff is suspected of any COVID-19 cases, Toroverde reserves the right to report the case immediately to the Department of Preventive Medicine ensuring professionalism and confidentiality.
- In line with the Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHaP) and the National Emergency Crisis and Disaster Management Authority (NCEMA), children under the age of 12 and adults over the age of 60 years old are not allowed. However, children accompanying their parents must strictly follow the ground rules. If children are too young or refuse to wear a face mask and any of the ground rules, it is recommended to keep them at home.
What to Wear/Bring For Maximum Comfort
- You should wear typical athletic clothing. Your clothes should be able to withstand the rough terrain
- If your experience is during the winter months, do bring a jacket as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy.
- Wear sturdy trainers, running shoes, or closed-toe shoes with a good grip.
- Use Sunblock at all times
- GoPro rental service (additional cost applies)
- Free Car Parking
- Gift Shop
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- Please arrive an hour before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of: Toroverde Ras Al Khaimah Welcome Center
- It is mandatory for every participant to bring their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter
How to Get There
- You will have to drive 15 kilometers up the Jebel Jais mountain
- There are many signboards that will indicate the correct route along the way
- If you are being transported by an agency, you will arrive at the Welcome Center directly. You must arrive at the meeting point an hour before your booked time slot
This tour is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking