Wilsons Prom Full Day Cruise with Lunch
Treat yourself to a relaxing, fully-catered cruise and explore the islands that surround Wilsons Promontory!
- Relax and unwind as you treat yourself to 9 hours of fully catered, luxury cruising to Wilsons Promontory.
- Stop by Refuge Cove and enjoy a swim in its crystal clear turquoise waters.
- Cruise past Wilsons Promontory lighthouse and go under Skull Rock.
- Take photographs of the happy and playful Australian fur seals at Kanowna Island.
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious lunch
- Stop at Refuge Cove to walk and swim
- Cruise around the Prom lighthouse
- Cruise up and under Skull Rock
- Visit Kanowna Island seal colony
- Regular sea bird and dolphin sightings
- Licenced bar
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Leave all your worries behind and join in on an adventure to one of the most beautiful natural areas in the world, Wilsons Promontory. This is nine hours of fully catered, luxury cruising with breathtaking scenery to match! Think untouched islands, rugged coastlines, beautiful rock formations, and amazing wildlife all around you. You'll also get to stopover at the pristine Refuge Cove where you can dive into the turquoise waters or make your way ashore and explore this remote cove. Cruise around Wilsons Prom lighthouse and if weather permits, go up and under Skull Rock, and enjoy an outstanding view against the bright sky and the small waves of the ocean. Later, visit Kanowna Island and catch sight of curious, playful Australian fur seals.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Due to the Victorian COVID-19 restrictions, this tour is only open to the regional Victorian residence. Please bring a photo ID with your residence for checking when boarding. Stay safe and we will see you onboard.
- If you are unwell or have been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19 prior to your cruise please contact us.
- Operation is at a limited capacity, so please book ahead to avoid disappointment.
- Temperature checks will be conducted when boarding.
- Indoor seating is limited and passengers should dress accordingly for outdoor seating.
- Masks are required to be worn throughout the cruise.
- There are restrictions on the number of passengers in specific areas of the vessel as advised by the crew.
- Seating on the jetty on your way to the boat.
- Wheelchair, walker, and pram access to the boat via a ramp (please be aware that there are up to 15 steps on the jetty itself).
- Accessible toilet on board with extra room and grab handle.
- Ample room on board for wheelchairs, walkers, and prams as well as room to turn.
Infants aged 0-3 go for free. Children aged 4-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your boarding point is at 93 Lewis Street, Port Welshpool VIC, Australia.
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.