Combo: Wild Wadi Water Park + Dubai Expo 2020 Tickets
Use this super-saver combo ticket to explore two Dubai attractions: Wild Wadi, Dubai's first-ever water theme park, and Expo 2020 - a spectacular celebration of culture and innovation!
- Get your fill of art, science, and action-packed rides thanks to this combo ticket that gives you access to both Expo 2020 and Wild Wadi Park.
- At Wild Wadi Park, try 30+ interesting attractions for all ages, from the adrenaline-pumping Jumeirah Sceirah to the Lazy River.
- Run into world-famous stars, comedy greats, and tour famous attractions at Dubai Expo 2020.
- Savor cuisines of tomorrow at the stunning food festival hosting world-class chefs and 200 restaurants.
- Enjoy digital theaters, dance routines, acrobatic performances, and poetry slams.
- Click here for the detailed map of Expo 2020.
- Entry into Wild Wadi Dubai and access to all rides
- Entry to Expo 2020 Dubai
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Dubai Expo 2020 offers one of the most premium all-around educational, shopping, and entertainment experiences of the year. The exhibits are broadly divided into three thematic pavilions: ‘Terra - The Sustainability Pavilion’, ‘Alif - The Mobility Pavilion’, and ‘Mission Possible - The Opportunity Pavilion’. Discover places you’ve only ever scribbled down on your bucket list before at Expo 2020 Dubai! 190 country pavilions feature narratives from every corner of the world! Tickle your tastebuds with the future of a food festival that hosts 200 restaurants and boasts world-class chefs from all over the world. You’ll be entertained around the clock with renowned stars, comedians, and local talents! For the little ones in your family, make sure you introduce them to Gnasher, the sharp-toothed machine of endless consumption!
Wild Wadi Park
Located by the stunning Burj Al Arab, the Wild Wadi Waterpark is a fun-themed park, based on popular characters from Arabian folklore, Juha & Sinbad. The park is filled with 30+ rides and attractions, and is the perfect family getaway! Up the excitement at the stormy Tantrum Alley and take an exhilarating plunge down 105-foot Jumeirah Sceirah. Float along lazily on Juha’s Journey, or take on the more thrilling rides. There is something for everyone here. You can also browse for souvenirs or other articles in the shops on the premises of the Wild Wadi Water Park.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Wild Wadi Park
- Tue to Sun - 10 AM to 6 PM
- Closed on Mon
- Sat to Wed: 10am to 12am.
- Thu to Fri: 10am to 2am.
- The ticket is valid for a single entry between 1 October 2021 and 31 March 2022.
- Certain peak and special days require prior reservation via the Expo 2020 website or mobile app and entry will be allowed based on the on-site capacity.
Wild Wadi Park
- Note: Some rides may be closed due to COVID-19 restrictions and safety measures.
- Outside food, beverages, and alcohol is prohibited.
- Guests may bring one, 1-liter water bottle per person into the park.
- Luxury cabanas are available for rent.
- Towel rental for AED 40 per person.
- Lockers are available for rent - Small lockers at AED 45, Medium lockers at AED 65, and large lockers at AED 85.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times. Bathing suits, bikinis, burkinis, and water-safe diapers are allowed.
- Click here for the detailed map.
- Ensure that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the time listed on the ticket.
- You must complete the security and temperature checks before registering on-site to gain entry to the Expo.
- When nearing your time slot, walk from the arrival plaza to the entrance of the pavilion. The walk takes approximately 4 minutes.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Points
Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Address: Opp. Burj Al Arab - Jumeirah St - Umm SuqeimUmm Suqeim 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Redeem your ticket at the Sustainability Pavilion parking area at Expo 2020.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.