Combo (Save 46%): Burj Khalifa + Coffee at the Café + WildWadi Waterpark
Drink in the stunning vistas of the Dubai skyline from the Burj Khalifa while sipping on a hot drink. The same ticket lets you experience Dubai's first-ever water theme park at Wild Wadi!
- Explore two of Dubai's must-visit attractions with a single ticket, and save big!
- Enjoy the sweeping vistas of Dubai from the top of Burj Khalifa.
- Sip on a cup of coffee from The Cafe.
- Visit the city's favorite water park, Wild Wadi Dubai.
- Try your hand at exciting rides here.
- Exclusive access to levels 124, 125, and The Cafe
- One cappuccino or soft drink
- Entry into Wild Wadi Dubai
- Access to all rides
This ticket cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Burj Khalifa + The Cafe
Visit the observation deck of the highest structure in the world and combine your experience with a hot cup of coffee. Your tickets give you access to the 124th & 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa, along with the above-mentioned delicacies at The Cafe, which is located on the ground level of the Burj Khalifa.
Wild Wadi Dubai
Located by the stunning Burj Al Arab, the Wild Wadi Waterpark is a fun-themed park, based on popular characters from Arabian folklore, Juha & Sinbad. The park is filled with 30+ rides and attractions, and is the perfect family getaway! Up the excitement at the stormy Tantrum Alley and take an exhilarating plunge down 105-foot Jumeirah Sceirah. Float along lazily on Juha’s Journey, or take on the more thrilling rides. There is something for everyone here. You can also browse for souvenirs or other articles in the shops on the premises of the Wild Wadi Water Park.
know before you go
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time-specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- The Cafe visit will take place after your visit to the observatory on your return to the ground level.
Wild Wadi Dubai
- Tue to Sun: 10 AM to 6 PM
- Closed on Mon
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Burj, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, any photography for commercial or business purposes at the Burj is strictly prohibited.
- Note that you can enjoy your hot beverage once you return from the observation deck.
- Some rides at Wild Wadi may be closed due to COVID-19 restrictions and safety measures
- Outside food, beverages, and alcohol is prohibited.
- Guests may bring one, 1-liter water bottle per person into the park.
- Luxury cabanas are available for rent.
- Towel rental for AED 40 per person.
- Lockers are available for rent at Wild Wadi- Small lockers at AED 45, Medium lockers at AED 65, and large lockers at AED 85.
- Appropriate swimwear at the park must be worn at all times. Bathing suits, bikinis, burkinis, and water-safe diapers are allowed.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your tickets at the will-call ticket counter located at the "At The Top" entrance on lower ground level of the Dubai Mall. Address: Burj Khalifa - 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Wild Wadi Dubai
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Wild Wadi Dubai.
- Address: Opp. Burj Al Arab - Jumeirah St - Umm SuqeimUmm Suqeim 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.