SUMMIT One Vanderbilt and Walking Tour of Must See Sights
Discover the iconic attractions of midtown Manhattan with this walking tour and end the tour by visiting the magnificent SUMMIT One Vanderbilt.
- Walk the streets of Manhattan like a local with a New York Guide.
- Explore the iconic attractions in the city including NBC Studios, Radio City Music Hall, and Rockefeller Centre.
- Enjoy the beauty of the historical architecture of St. Patrick’s Cathedral, the Chrysler Building, and the NY Public Library.
- Visit the huge main hall of Grand Central Terminal and get inside NBC to explore the famed Today Show Windows.
- End the tour by visiting the SUMMIT One Vanderbilt and enjoy a multi-sensory experience as you soak in the sights of the city.
- English-speaking New York guide
- Guided walking tour
- Pre-reserved ticket to the famous SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
- Meal inclusions
- Audio Guide
- Hotel Transfers
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72 hours before the schedule
Get one step closer to becoming a true Manhattanite with this tour! Manhattan is a city known for its hustle and bustle and be a part of this by way of the walking tour. Head on to SUMMIT One Vanderbilt and immerse yourself in a multi-sensory art experience as you view the city from 93 floors above.
Walking Tour of Must-See Sights
On this two-hour walking tour in the company of a local New York Guide, get to see the iconic attractions of Manhattan. Your tour will start from the marquee at Radio City Music Hall and as you take in the sights there, your guide will explain the tale of the theatre's famous Rockettes before heading on to Rockefeller Centre where you can discover the famous skating rink and Channel Gardens. Move on to NBC and get a glance at the famous Today Show's windows and the well-known street, Fifth Avenue. Marvel at the beautiful architecture of St. Patrick’s Cathedral and pose for some insta-worthy pictures here. Continue your stroll to the New York Library and admire the gleaming temple of Art Deco brilliance, the famous Chrysler Building. Enter the soul of New York’s transportation, Grand Central Terminal, and find yourself in awe at the celestial ceiling recreated with perfection. Your guide will take you to the station's main hall to visit some famous spots like the famed brass clock, Information Booth, and more, which you might’ve already seen on TV.
SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
Follow your guide to SUMMIT One Vanderbilt, to enjoy an immersive, multi-sensory experience that will show you the whole city from a different angle. Get inside with the pre-reserve ticket and you can enjoy the awe-inspiring skylines of New York!
know before you go
- The SUMMIT One Vanderbilt is self-guided.
- Wed - Sun from 10 am
- 2 hours
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Radio City Music Hall.
- Address: 1260 Avenue of the Americas, New York City, NY - 10020 USA.
- The closest bus stop is 6Av/W 51 St. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses QM10, QM12, QM15, QM16, QM17 and more to get you there.
- The closest metro station is 47-50 Sts-Rockefeller Ctr. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro lines B, D, F and M to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.