72-Hour Lisbon Walking Tour Pass: 3 Guided & 5 Self-Guided Routes
Go on a customized sightseeing adventure in the capital of Portugal and discover the best that the city has to offer with 3 guided and 5 self-guided walking tours.
- Explore the striking coastal city by joining three walking tours.
- Begin your explorations from Arco da Rua Augusta, with tours to Alfama and Baixa & Chiado throughout the day.
- Visit Miradouro São Pedro de Alcântara to enjoy stunning panoramic views of the city.
- See the Lisbon funiculars in motion and get a glimpse of the city's nightlife in Bairro Alto.
- Download the Vox City app included in your pass, and explore the self-guided routes to discover more of the Portugal's capital.
- 3 guided routes
- Vox City App with 5 self-guided routes
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German audio commentary
- Public transportation tickets
- Entry to attractions
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Discover Lisbon with access to flexible hop-on-hop-off walking tours. You can join the routes from the meeting points that suit you best and enjoy live commentary from the expert local tour guide. Using the Vox City app, you can visit the spot on the guided tour nearest to you. You'll visit iconic landmarks in the city like Praça do Comércio - the magnificent plaza, the historic Castelo de S. Jorge, the intricate 16th-century Belém Tower, and more.
The city offers everything from bustling streets and hill-top views to a city center rich with colonial history and an impressive selection of ornate architecture. You'll listen to fascinating storytelling from your tour guide as you walk by these locations. You can hop off the guided tour and explore the city at your own pace with the self-guided tours available on the Vox City app too. With suggested walking itineraries, find your favorite sights and discover scenic photo hotspots - all offline, day or night.
know before you go
How to Use Your Pass
- Download the Vox City App in the Play Store or Apple Store.
- Scan the QR code on your voucher and download the map in your preferred language.
- Tours start from 9:30am. Use your Vox City app to track your guide and book your spot.
Alfama - Blue Route
- Arco rua Augusta
- Igreja de São Miguel
- Panteão Nacional
- Estátua São Vicente
- Portas do Sol
Baixa-Chiado - Red Route
- Arco da Rua Augusta
- Largo Camões
- Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara
- Teatro Nacional D. Maria II
Night Tour - Purple
- Corpo Santo
- Largo Camões
- Live guide commentary: English
- Pre-recorded audio guide: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish
Children aged 15 and under can go for free (carry a valid photo ID).
Your ticket includes the Vox City App. Use it to track the guides and join the tours. Alternatively, you can find your guide at the main meeting point at Arco da Rua Augusta, Rua Augusta 2, Lisbon.
Main Meeting Point
- You can meet your guide at Arco Rua Augusta.
- Address: Arco Rua Augusta 2, 1100-053 Lisboa, Portugal.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Arco da Rua Augusta.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Valid for 3 days from first use. The ticket expires 12 months from the date of purchase.