Entry Ticket to Lisboa's Oceanário
Four marine habitats spread across 5 million liters of seawater, Oceanário de Lisboa is a paradise for all those who love marine Biology!
- Over 8,000 creatures belonging to over 500 species await you at the Oceanário de Lisboa.
- Opt for a Standard Admission Ticket, an Admission Ticket with a Meal Option or a Guided Tour.
- Waltz through different ocean environments: the Atlantic, Tropical Indian reefs, Pacific Ocean, and more
- The Oceanário's conservation programs will leave you in awe.
- From exotic fish like the African Butterflyfish to tropical amphibians like the Dusky Salamander, you’ll find them all.
- Discover how simple changes in our everyday routine can go a long way in protecting our oceans.
- Check out Takashi Amano's underwater artistic interpretation of the complex diversity.
- Don’t forget to carry your camera as this aquarium is a treasure trove of Instagram-worthy moments.
- Admission into Lisboa's Oceanário
- Guided tour (if option selected)
- Meal option (if option selected)
- Access to temporary & permanent exhibitions
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 8 11月, 2022.
These tickets are valid until 8 11月, 2022.
Sign up for a day packed with aquatic wonders at one of Lisbon's biggest attractions, the Oceanário de Lisboa! Feel like you're treading on the ocean bed as the oceanarium is spread across 5,000 m3! As you walk inside, you'll spot Vasco, the official mascot for the Oceanário. Home to over 8,000 specimens, you'll see birds, fishes, mammals, and then some. Get up close and personal with the underwater world filled with different kinds of corals, starfish, cuttlefish, and a number of amphibians - all coexisting peacefully. Oceanário offers Free Visits, Guided Visits, School Programs, Exclusive Experiences in Nature, Workshops and many more! Choose between a Standard Admission Ticket, an Admission Ticket with a Meal Option or a Guided Tour of Lisboa's Oceanário.
Gaze into the limitless open ocean at the main aquarium and notice surface-thrivers, mid-level swimmers, and bottom feeders altogether. Make sure you check out the various habitats that recreate unique ocean ecosystems, such as the Tropical Indian coral reefs or the North Atlantic rocky coast! Takashi Amano created an artistic interpretation of the complex diversity of tropical rainforests: only underwater! Enjoy this magical ride and learn more about the oceanarium focus on conservation and environmental responsibility.
know before you go
know before you go
- The Oceanário is wheelchair and stroller accessible. Wheelchairs are available for loan on site.
- Guided Tours are available in Portuguese, Spanish, and English. Pre-booking is required.
- Audio Guides are available in Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, German, and Italian.
- Parking: 274 parking spots are available at the Oceanário. If this is full, you can park at FIL, Vasco da Gama Tower Park, Doca Park, or at the Oriente (East) Station Park.
- For educational activities for schools, families, and for organized groups, pre-booking is required.
- Flash Photography is prohibited at this site.
- Daily: 10am to 8pm
- Ticket office closes at 7pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Oceanário de Lisboa
- Address: Esplanada Dom Carlos I s/nº, 1990-005 Lisboa, Portugal
- The closest bus stop is Oriente (East) Station
- Buses 705, 725, 728, 744, 708, 750, 759, 782, 794 will get you here
- Get down at the Vm line – Oriente Station
- You can take a cab or drive to the following address (Esplanada Dom Carlos I s/nº, 1990-005 Lisboa) or follow the following instructions:
- CRIL or EN-10 Roads, Vasco da Gama Bridge, North/South direction
- 2nd Circular Road
- Av. Marechal Gomes da Costa
- Av. Infante D. Henrique
- Parking: 274 parking spots are available at the Oceanário -Park. If this is full, you can park at FIL, Vasco da Gama Tower Park, Doca Park, or at the Oriente (East)
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout