Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the exquisite and mysterious Quinta da Regaleira, the UNESCO World Heritage site. Discover the villa the way you prefer with options for self-exploration, an audio tour, or a guided tour.
- Skip past the waiting lines to explore the beautiful 19th-century structure that is steeped in mysticism.
- Enjoy discovering the secret tunnels and the initiation wells that look like something from fairy tales.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the symbolism and metaphor associated with the estate by upgrading to an audio guide or a live-guided tour.
- Listen to intriguing stories from the downloadable audio guide; you will receive an activation link to access your audio tour and get offline content like texts and maps to avoid roaming charges.
- Go for the guided tour option to discover legends and secrets otherwise unknown to the common public from the English-speaking guide.
- Fun Fact: It is speculated that the Initiation Wells or Inverted Towers were used for initiation rites for the Knights Templar.
- Skip-the-line entry to Quinta da Regaleira
- Audio guide in English, French & Spanish (optional upgrade)
- 2-hour English-guided tour (optional upgrade)
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
What Makes Quinta da Regaleira Worth Visiting
The Quinta da Regaleira, a beautiful castle and mysterious garden that was built in the late 1800s reflects the interests and worldviews of its first owner, billionaire Portuguese-Brazilian António Augusto de Carvalho Monteiro. All admirers of architecture, landscape, and even mysticism should visit the Quinta da Regaleira. The estate conceals occult buildings, magical settings, and alchemical symbols connected to the Rosicrucian Order, the Templars, and Freemasonry. Exuberantly Gothic pinnacles, gargoyles, capitals, and an amazing octagonal tower define the building's façade.
As a reflection of Carvalho Monteiro's belief in primitivism, the estate's high woods are left untamed and disorganized while the lower woods are well organized. Structures may be seen all across the park that are aesthetically pleasing, meaningful, and energetic. The venue also has a Café with a wonderful terrace garden. Indulge in lunch or a cup of tea at your own expense as you enjoy the views.
Your Ticket Options Explained
Get skip-the-line entry and enjoy exploring Quinta da Regaleira at your own pace.
Entry Ticket with Audio Guide
Along with the skip-the-line entry and the freedom to explore at your own leisure, you get a downloadable, multilingual audio guide that is filled with well-researched content to make your visit more informative and engaging.
Entry Ticket and Guided Tour
Enjoy skip-the-line entry and benefit from the company of a knowledgeable English-speaking guide to discover the lesser-known secrets, myths, and legends associated with the quinta.
know before you go
know before you go
It's recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
Entry Tickets and Audio Guide
- Download the ticket & audio tour while on WiFi prior to your visit.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well.
- Please note that the app is not compatible with Windows phones.
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged.
- Bring your own headphones at the time of the visit.
Note that the following are not allowed: Suitcases, trolleys, large backpacks, pets with the exception of guide dogs and service animals, tripods, drones, and flash photography.
Jan to Mar and Oct to Dec
- Daily: 10am - 6:30pm (last entry at 5:30pm)
Apr to Sep
- Daily: 10am - 7:30pm (last entry at 5:30pm)
- Daily: 11am onwards.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.