Go on a relaxed walking tour of the city of Rome and see all the sights of the historic center with your professional guide. Learn some of the city's secrets and visit the lesser-known corners of the city, all in just 2.5 hours.
- Explore the city of Rome on a guided walking tour with an expert English-speaking guide.
- See the major attractions in and around central Rome, such as Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain, and the Pantheon.
- Experience a group tour with no more than 25 people for a more personalized experience.
- Enjoy a coffee or gelato break during the tour, complimentary with these tickets.
- Expert, English-speaking guide
- Groups no larger than 25 people
- A gelato in summer / a hot chocolate or cappuccino in winter
- Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
If you want to see all of Rome's major sights in just 2.5 hours, this tour is for you! Accompany an expert, English-speaking guide on this relaxed jaunt across Rome's historic center and visit the many incredible sights nearby. Learn how Raphael really died when you visit the Pantheon, hear about Bernini’s famous feud at Piazza Navona and discover the meaning behind a name at the Spanish Steps. Experience the art that lines the streets of Rome, the greatest 'outdoor museum' there is. You'll also see the momentous Trevi Fountain, Bernini’s Fountain of Four Rivers and learn more about these sites and the stories behind them.
This walking tour is the perfect way to come to terms with Rome, its maze of streets, its art and history, and more. Travel at an easy pace with your guide and find out all there is to know about its most iconic sights and some of the lesser-known corners with stories of their own to tell. You will also stop for a gelato or a coffee along the way, so you can experience Rome’s famous ‘dolce far niente’, the sweetness of doing nothing. Perfect for art and history lovers, this tour will give you a comprehensive look at central Rome.
know before you go
know before you go
Timings and Availability
This tour takes place daily at 3:30 PM, and it lasts for 2.5 hours.
Please display the tickets on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour coordinator/guide upon arriving at the meeting/starting point for your tour.
The meeting point for this tour is at the Piazza di Spagna. Your guide will be wearing a blue-colored t-shirt and carrying a blue flag for easy recognition.
The closest metro station is Spagna. The closest bus stop is Trinita Dei Monti. The meeting point is a short walking distance from both of these stops.
The voucher is only valid for the date and time selected during checkout.