Pantheon Audio Guide
Get an immersive audio guide for one of Rome’s most sought-after monuments that Michelangelo called “the work of angels”!
- Don’t miss out on a visit to the best-preserved building from ancient Rome, the Pantheon
- Known for its sturdy structure and massive domed-ceiling, it is one of the world’s most imitated buildings
- A journey of your senses awaits you: plug in your multimedia audio guides and let your imagination soar
- From the funeral monuments to the open-air oculus, there’s plenty to see and absorb
- The modern audio guide technology adds a special touch of storytelling in the recital
- Be privy to over 2000 years of Roman history as you venture out to the deep corners of the Pantheon
- Audio guide
- Free entry into the Pantheon
- Skip the line entrance
- Guided tour
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
Did you know that Michelangelo used the Pantheon as inspiration for for the dome of St. Peter’s Basilica? See the wonders of the monument unfold before you as you embark upon a special journey, using an audio guide that combines sightseeing with storytelling. This takes your viewing experience to a whole new level with various interactive functions. This is one of the best-preserved ancient buildings in Rome: from funeral monuments to the open-air oculus, you’re in for a real treat. With the help of modern audio guide technology, you’ll get the real low-down on 2000 years of Roman history. Discover the nooks and crannies of this monument and find out lesser-known secrets of this architectural highlight of the great Roman Empire!
See it all enhanced by a special audio guide that integrates storytelling with viewing moments and interactive functions. Explore the best-preserved of all Rome's ancient buildings, and discover its details, from the funeral monuments to the open-air oculus. And see it brought to life in a whole new way with modern audio guide technology. It's a famous building, but many of the secrets it holds are not well-known. With this audio guide - and its embedded film clips - you'll get the real lowdown on 2000 years of Roman history!
know before you go
These are the options you can choose from:
- Official Pantheon Audio Guide
- Mobile Audio Guide Nearby the Pantheon
- The Pantheon is not suitable for pets
- This experience is wheelchair accessible
- Before visiting the Pantheon, download the city app on your mobile phones
We recommend arriving earlier than the booking time as it takes a long time to check the green passes at the entrance to the monument (even more than 1 hour of waiting). However, the time on the ticket is not binding and therefore the audio guide can be collected within the following operating hours:
- Sun-Fri: 10am to 4pm
- Sat: 12 noon to 4pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.