Combo (Save 5%): Castel St Angelo + Pantheon Audio Guide Tickets
Be privy to over 2000 years of Roman history thanks to this combo ticket that offers entry into both Castel Sant'Angelo and the Pantheon!
- See two of ancient Rome's most famous structures with this pocket-friendly combo ticket.
- Explore Castel Sant'Angelo, an ancient, historical building that has existed since the 2nd century.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Roman history as you explore all five floors of the castle.
- Learn how parts of the building served as living quarters, a fortress, and even a prison!
- Admire the stunning Roman architecture of the building and its preserved statues, art, and weapons.
- Explore the monument and bask in the grandeur of it all at your own pace.
- Don’t miss out on a visit to the best-preserved building from ancient Rome, the Pantheon.
- Known for its sturdy structure and massive domed-ceiling, it is one of the world’s most imitated buildings.
- A journey of your senses awaits you: plug in your multimedia audio guides and let your imagination soar.
- From the funeral monuments to the open-air oculus, there’s plenty to see and absorb.
- The modern audio guide technology adds a special touch of storytelling in the recital.
- Entry into Castel Sant'Angelo
- Access to the Pantheon with an audio guide
- Guided tour
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Castel Sant’ Angelo or ‘Castle of the holy angel’ is one of the most remarkable buildings in Italy. Initially built in AD 135–139 as a mausoleum for the Roman emperor Hadrian, the monument served as a military building and a place of refuge for popes during the sieges in 1527. Explore the castle, which is now a museum, and gain an in-depth understanding of Roman history and architecture! Split into five floors that are connected by a spiral ramp, you will have access to the chamber of ashes, and the cells in which many historical figures were incarcerated. As you move towards the upper part of the castle, you will also see beautifully decorated rooms that acted as a Papal residence and an extensive collection of ancient weapons. Check out the large terrace on the top floor, where you can wrap up your experience with stunning, panoramic views of Rome.
Did you know that Michelangelo used the Pantheon as inspiration for the dome of St. Peter’s Basilica? See the wonders of the monument unfold before you as you embark upon a special journey, using an audio guide that combines sightseeing with storytelling. This takes your viewing experience to a whole new level with various interactive functions. This is one of the best-preserved ancient buildings in Rome: from funeral monuments to the open-air oculus, you’re in for a real treat. With the help of modern audio guide technology, you’ll get the real low-down on 2000 years of Roman history. Discover the nooks and crannies of this monument and find out the lesser-known secrets of this architectural highlight of the great Roman Empire!
See it all enhanced by a special audio guide that integrates storytelling with viewing moments and interactive functions. Explore the best-preserved of all Rome's ancient buildings, and discover its details, from the funeral monuments to the open-air oculus. And see it brought to life in a whole new way with modern audio guide technology. It's a famous building, but many of the secrets it holds are not well-known. With this audio guide - and its embedded film clips - you'll get the real lowdown on 2000 years of Roman history!
know before you go
know before you go
- The Pantheon is not suitable for pets.
- This experience is wheelchair accessible.
- Before visiting the Pantheon, download the city app on your mobile phones.
- Daily between 9:00 AM- 7:30 PM (last entry at 6:30 PM)
- Mon-Sat: from 8:30 AM- 7:15 PM
- Sun: from 9:00 AM- 5:45 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction.
- Address: Castel Sant'Angelo, Via del Collegio Romano, 27 (Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00193 Roma RM, Italy.
- Redeem your ticket at The Pantheon.
- Address: Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.