NYC Helicopter Tour - 30 Minutes Tour
Marvel at the Big Apple in the way that it was meant to be admired by embarking on this exceptional 30-minute helicopter tour of the city. This tour gives you plenty of time to take in the panoramic views on offer and gaze out at the most famous cityscape in the world!
- Soar above the city and see birds-eye views of some of the most famous landmarks in New York in a leisurely manner so you miss nothing during your 30-minute tour.
- Enjoy the half an hour flight and use it to marvel at the sights along the river and monuments that you would only be able to see on this tour, like Staten and Coney Island!
- Your friendly and professional pilot will be giving live commentary during your tour, which you can enjoy as you sit back and marvel at the sights.
- Please note that you will have to pay a $35 heliport fee at the helipad before the departure of your flight.
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- One World Trade Center
- 9/11 Memorial
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Battery Park
- Wall Street/Financial District
- Empire State Building
- Chrysler Building
- Madison Square Garden
- Times Square
- U.S.S. Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum
- Central Park
- Columbia University
- Grant's Tomb
- George Washington Bridge
- Harlem and Harlem River
- Bronx & Yankee Stadium
- Palisades Cliffs
- Spuyten Devil Bridge
- Verrazano Bridge (not included in 15 and 20 Min. Tours)
- Staten Island (not included in 15 and 20 Min. Tours)
- Coney Island Beach & Amusement Park (not included in 15 and 20 Min. Tours)
Once you hop into your luxury helicopter at the Downtown Manhattan Heliport, you will set off on your stunning, 30-minute aerial tour of the city. Soar above New York and get up close to the landmarks that form the city's enchanting skyline. Your route will first take you past the Governer's Island, right adjacent to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, which has been a welcoming beacon to visitors to the New World for over a century! Head south to see the suspended bridge that is the gateway between Staten Island and New York, the Verazzano Narrows Bridge. Look out upon the bays that make up Staten Island before heading to a very different island indeed. Every summer, Coney Island turns into the amusement park, fever dream of every kid in New York and there's no better way to admire its intricacies than from the air!
You will then make your way back to the heliport, having experienced New York in a way that most people never get to!
- Shared 30 minute helicopter tour
- Heliport fee
Know Before You Go
- Maximum weight for any passenger should be 300 pounds.
- All passengers must pass through a metal detector security screening and present a valid government-issued ID for security purposes.
- You may be asked to check in your handbags before your flight.
- Please note that, for security reasons, flights will not be operational on days/times when games at Yankee Stadium are occurring at the same time or if the President of the United States is visiting New York.
In the next step of the booking, you'll have to choose between different time slots during which your flight will take place. Please choose the one that suits you best. Your flight will be confirmed for a time that is between these hours. Heliport fee is not included. The options are:
- 9 AM-12 PM
- 12 PM- 3 PM
- 3 PM- 5:30 PM
Flights run from Monday-Saturday only since New York city flight regulations prohibit flights on Sundays.
Timings are indicative, actual flight timings are subject to weather conditions and availability.
Departure Location and How to Get There
Downtown Manhattan Heliport 6, 6 E River Bikeway, New York, 10004
If you're coming by Subway, you can take lines 1 and 2 to South Ferry, line 3 to Wall Street, lines 4 and 5 to Bowling Green and line R to Whitehall Street and line J to Wall Street.
If you're driving, take Exit 1 off the FDR.
If you're coming by bus, take M1, M6, M15 to South Ferry
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem My Tickets
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you shortly. You can show the mobile voucher at the ticketing counter. Please carry a valid Photo ID for identification.