20 Minute NYC Helicopter Tour from Downtown Manhattan
Marvel at the Big Apple in the way that it was meant to be admired by embarking on this exceptional 20-minute helicopter tour of the city. This tour gives you plenty of time to take in the panoramic views on offer and gaze out at the most famous cityscape in the world!
- Soar above the city and see birds-eye views of some of the most famous landmarks in New York in a leisurely manner so you miss nothing during your 20-minute tour.
- Marvel at the sights along the river and monuments that you would only be able to see on this tour, like Staten and Coney Island!
- Your friendly and professional pilot will be giving live commentary during your tour, which you can enjoy as you sit back and marvel at the sights.
- Shared 20-minute helicopter tour
- Heliport fee
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Once you hop into your luxury helicopter at the Downtown Manhattan Heliport, you will set off on your stunning, 17-20-minute aerial tour of the city. Soar above New York and get up close to the landmarks that form the city's enchanting skyline. Your route will first take you past the Governer's Island, right adjacent to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, which has been a welcoming beacon to visitors to the New World for over a century! Head north to see the George Washington Bridge, one of the busiest bridges in the world. Admire the best Manhattan tourist attractions from above including the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, the Empire State Building, and One World Trade Center.
Above midtown, admire the entire length of Central Park, spot Columbia University, or the historic Grant’s Tomb, the largest mausoleum in North America. Cruise past New Jersey’s beautiful palisade cliffs or northern Manhattan’s Inwood Hill Park, the last natural forest in this urban metropolis. While you're at it, you'll even get to catch a glimpse of the Yankee Stadium as you soar above the Hudson River. You will then make your way back to the heliport, having experienced New York in a way that most people never get to!
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- One World Trade Center
- Chrysler Building
- Empire State Building
- Chelsea Piers
- The Intrepid
- Central Park
- Columbia University
- Grant's Tomb
- Yankee Stadium
- The Palisades
- George Washington Bridge
- Northern Tip of Manhattan
know before you go
- Maximum weight for any passenger should be 275 pounds.
- All passengers must pass through a metal detector security screening and present a valid government-issued ID for security purposes.
- You may be asked to check in your handbags before your flight.
- Please note that, for security reasons, flights will not be operational on days/times when games at Yankee Stadium are occurring at the same time or if the President of the United States is visiting New York.
- Flights run from Monday-Saturday only since New York city flight regulations prohibit flights on Sundays.
- Timings are indicative, actual flight timings are subject to weather conditions and availability.
Address: Downtown Manhattan Heliport 6, 6 E River Bikeway, New York, 10004
- By Subway: Take lines 1 and 2 to South Ferry, line 3 to Wall Street, lines 4 and 5 to Bowling Green and line R to Whitehall Street, and line J to Wall Street.
- By Car: Take Exit 1 off the FDR.
- By Bus: Take M1, M6, M15 to South Ferry
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you shortly. You can show the mobile voucher at the ticketing counter. Please carry a valid Photo ID for identification.