Fast track: Duomo Cathedral, Rooftop and It's Terraces - Elevator Access
Gain fast track access to the third largest cathedral in the world and explore its architectural and cultural legacy with this all-inclusive flexible pass to the insides of the cathedral, the archaeological area, the museum and its rooftop with elevator access!
- Gain fast-track access to the Duomo with this pass that also gives you access to all the public spaces of the structure; the Cathedral, the Duomo Museum, San Gottardo in Corte Church, the Archaeological Area and its rooftop with elevator access!
- Take the elevators directly to the rooftops to admire the cityscape from your high vantage point, not to mention the many statues that adorn the terraces, including the Madonnina.
- Explore the length and breadth of the church from the Baptistery of St. John and the Church of Santa Tecla to the glorious Duomo museum, holding hundred of relics from the time.
What to Expect
Once you display this ticket at the Piazza del Duomo ticketing office and head over to the exclusive entrance for holders of fast track tickets, you will then be able to enjoy an all-access pass to all the spaces of the Duomo that are open to the public. This vision in Candoglia marble is Milan's most extravagant cathedral. On entering, you will see why. With its 3400 statues, 55 stained glass windows, beautiful altars, and paintings, the Duomo is the most important example of Gothic style in Northern Italy. After which you can make your way to the cathedral's elevator to head up the first terrace. Walking through the spires and pinnacles that adorn its rooftop, you will see the breathtaking skyline of Milan.
You can also visit the famous Archaeological Area underneath the Cathedral to discover the Baptistery of St. John and the Church of Santa Tecla. You will witness the perfect example of octagonal early Christian Baptistery and learn about life in Milan during the Roman Age. You will have all the time you need to explore and wander until closing time.
- Fast Track Access to Duomo di Milano
- Access to Duomo Rooftops, Church of St. Gottardo in Corte, Duomo Museum and Archaeological Area
- Elevator Access
Know Before You Go
- The Museo del Duomo is not located within the Duomo. It is located a 2-minute walk away in a building facing the Duomo next to the Palazzo Reale.
- Milan Cathedral is open daily from 8 AM - 7 PM.
- Milan Cathedral terraces are open daily from 9 AM - 7 PM except on Christmas and May 1st
- Duomo Museum and San Gottardo Church is open from 10 AM - 6 PM on all days except Wednesdays
- St.Stefano Baptistery is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM.
- The archaeological area is open daily from 9 AM - 7 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (for children between 6 and 12 years of age) are available at a reduced price
The Milan Cathedral is an active religious attraction, and modest clothing is a compulsion. Knees and shoulders must be covered by both men and women at all points in time on this experience.
The Duomo is one of the most well-connected places in Milan.
- Metro: Any line
- Tram: #2 or #14 from Torino; #15 from Piazza Fontana; #16, #24 or #27 from Mazzini
The rooftops are not accessible to people with disabilities. Prams & strollers are also not allowed on the rooftops.
We would highly recommend wearing comfortable footwear with rubber soles since the staircase to reach the highest terrace is particularly narrow and with smooth marble.
On the terraces, there are neither toilet facilities, nor coffee bars. We highly recommend bringing water with you.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
The tour went well and my family and I had a great time.
From the museum to the rooftop and the archaeological area everything looks beautiful.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your mobile ticket instantly. Display your tickets on your mobile device at the Main Entrance of the Duomo di Milano in Piazza del Duomo, 14/a (on the right side of the Cathedral’s façade). The office is open every day from 10 AM to 5 PM. You can then proceed to the restricted lane for security check and show the entry tickets at the entrance.
You can use your tickets any day within operation hours.
Piazza del Duomo, 20122, Milan