Duomo Milan Cathedral, Museum and Rooftop Access Tickets
Make your way to the Duomo Cathedral, an architectural marvel that reflects upon the rich Milanese patrimony! Marvel at the beautiful adornments, intricate details and stained-glass windows as you tour through the rooftops, museum, and terraces.
- Stroll through the third-largest church in the world, the Duomo Cathedral, and let the stunning surroundings sink in.
- With access to the cathedral, the rooftops and terraces, learn all there is to know about this Gothic masterpiece.
- Gasp at the sacred relics, intricate carvings and adornments before heading to the terraces 60 meters from the street level.
- Climb up the stairway to the terraces and take in unmatched views of the city from a stunning vantage point.
- Do not miss the Museo del Duomo, a museum that houses almost 200 pieces of historical art including tapestries and stained-glass windows.
- Access to Duomo di Milano, Duomo Rooftops and Duomo Museum
- Access to Church of St. Gottardo in Corte and Archaeological Area
- Stairway Access
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on cancelling this ticket up to 24hrs before schedule
Enter the Duomo Cathedral and discover the splendour of this Gothic structure in all its glory. Embellished with gothic gravitas, this cathedral is a true marvel. Be sure to not miss out on the Museo del Duomo, a museum that reveals the history behind this enormous construction project and its many secrets. The theme of this museum is the Duomo itself and it features a massive collection of nearly 200 pieces including statues, tapestries, and stained-glass windows.
Make your way to the rooftops by climbing the dedicated stairway, and admire the best views of Milan from this unique vantage point. From here, you can see the gorgeous cityscape of Milan lying between you and the horizon. The crowning jewel of the terrace, is the Madonnina, a 14-foot-high golden statue of Mary which also happens to be the tallest point of the building.
know before you go
- The last admission to the Cathedral is at 6:10 PM.
- The Monumental Complex closes at 7 PM.
- Note that the Duomo Museum and the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte are closed on Mondays.
- The Access Stairs are on the left side of the cathedral.
- The opening hours, access methods and visit durations to the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo are subject to change depending on weather conditions, security and public order reasons, and other technical factors.
- Be prepared to go through airport-style security checks.
- This ticket is valid for 72 hours upon activation and each attraction can be visited not more than once.
- Guests must cover their knees, arms, and back
Children aged 6-18 enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket by scanning it directly at the entrance of the Duomo.
- Address: P.za del Duomo, 20122 Milano MI, Italy.
- Take tram 15 and get off at the Duomo tram station.
- Take metro line 1 or 3, and get off at Duomo metro station.
This ticket is valid for 72 hours after activation.