Burj Khalifa: At the Top (Flexible Entry) + Dubai Ferry
Enjoy flexible entry during non-peak hours to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa in the fastest elevator in the world and enjoy unparalleled views of this modern city. You will also get the chance to cruise along the Dubai Marina and catch glimpses of the city’s best kept secrets.
- Stand on the observation deck of the tallest building in the world and enjoy 360 degree views of the city and the Arabian Gulf.
- Take home an unforgettable experience as you watch the Dubai skyline, the ocean and the desert from the tallest building in the world.
- Enjoy an hour long, round-trip ferry ride along the Dubai Marina and witness the city come to life at dusk as well as check out places of local interest.
What to Expect
Enjoy a memorable evening at the top of the Burj Khalifa and enjoy unparalleled views of the Middle East’s crown jewel. You will get the chance to zoom up the world’s fastest elevator and on tp an observation deck of the tallest building in the world. Watch the world with a bird’s eye view and marvel at Dubai’s celebrated skyline. You will also have access to the Burj Khalifa SKY Lounge where you can marvel at the specially designed projections that give you the feeling of flying over global landmarks as you ascend to Level 125. After your encounter at the Burj, you will be taken to the Dubai Marina for a pleasant round-trip ferry ride. This hour-long ferry ride will allow you to enjoy glimpses of the city from afar. You will be dropped back to the Dubai Marina after the ferry ride.
- Flexible Entry Tickets to 124th and 125th Floors (Non-Prime Hours)
- Use of the viewing telescopes.
- Ferry Ride tickets.
- Multi-lingual smart audio guide in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German (available for 25 AED at the Burj ticket counter).
Know Before You Go
- The time slot you select in the next step of the booking is for the Dubai Ferry. This is a timed entry and should you miss your time slot, you will not be granted entry for the Ferry.
- You may choose the time of entry for your visit to the Burj Khalifa while redeeming your ticket at the At The Top Counter. Please note that this is only valid for non- Prime hours.
- Should the time slot you choose be unavailable, you will be offered the next available time slot for entry to the Burj.
The Burj is open from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM. Slots are available every 30 minutes.
The ferry ride is wheelchair accessible with 2 wheelchair spaces and specially designed toilet facilities.
At the Burj, no large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, photography inside the theater is strictly prohibited.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your At the Top + Ferry voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display your voucher on your mobile phone with valid photo ID.
Redeem your vouchers for your Ferry Ride tickets at the Ferry stations at Dubai Marina, Sheikh Zayed or Al Ghubaiba. Redeem your vouchers for your Burj Khalifa tickets at the At the Top ticket counters at the Burj Khalifa.
Ferry Ride tickets at the Ferry stations at Dubai Marina, Burj tickets at At the Top ticket counter at Burj Khalifa, Dubai