Dinner in the Sky
Named among the top 10 most unique dining experiences in the world, ‘by Forbes magazine, it's time to float’ among the clouds and enjoy a meal. Dive into delicious meals and snacks at a table suspended by a crane and see panoramic views of the Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah and more. Foodie or not, this unique experience is one you cannot miss out on!
- Indulge in a one-of-a-kind dining experience where your table, and you, will be suspended nearly 50 meters in the sky
- Choose either a lunch, afternoon tea or dinner experience and enjoy your Dining In The Sky adventure
- Get panoramic views of Dubai’s famous landmarks including Palm Jumeirah, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab and more
- A professional supervisor will brief you prior to the dining experience, and will accompany you into the clouds
- Safety guaranteed! Along with a safety briefing, a professional will accompany you on the dining experience to ensure everything proceeds smoothly
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Food is life, or at least responsible for it. What makes dining an amazing experience is not just how delicious food is, it’s more. But what always remains the same is sitting down to eat. Usually, nothing physical happens after sitting down. But this experience, is about to change that!
A truly unique dining experience, Dining in The Sky is the latest razzmatazz to join Dubai’s already prolific repertoire. Sit down to eat, and rise to the sky! Dining In The Sky adds a whole new perspective to dining itself. Not only are you going to enjoy a delicious meal, but you’ll also see Dubai’s picture-perfect vistas.
Feel the cool afternoon breeze on your face as you enjoy a dining experience with your friends and family. This experience is also perfect for corporate events and parties. No other dining experience in Dubai promises such scenic views. Without safety glass and high railings in the way, you’ll be able to take in the cityscape in all its glory. Marvel at the famous landmark and laud at the charm they bring to the city.
Unless you have vertigo, you’ve no excuses to miss out on this. An exclusive and safe dining experience, this is forever going to change your definition of a good ambience!
Dining In the Sky experience closes in May 2018. With tickets selling out quick, you can not wait any longer to book your incredible dining experience.
The ultimate dining experience in Dubai! With nothing quite like it in the city, you’re in for a special treat. Arrive at the Dubai International Marine Club and after a welcome drink and a safety briefing, it’s time to take your seat at the table.
After you’ve strapped in, its time to soar. Rise up to a height of 50 meters and get panoramic views of Dubai, and its rich cityscape all around you. As you’re mesmerized with your view, your chef will tickle your tastebuds with a rich, fresh menu filled with simple yet exotic delights. Enjoy the menu and the breathtaking views before your land back on the planet’s surface.
Artisan Bread Selection | Aged Balsamic and Virgin Olive Oil
- Italian Burratta (Vegetarian): Macerated medley tomatoes | Wild leaves | Fresh basil emulsion | Black olive powder.
- Home Smoked Salmon Carpaccio: Cottage cheese | Fine leaves | Quail egg | Croutons | Lemon and caper dressing.
- Slow Cooked Beef Cheeks: Finished in a cassoulet served with a selection of side dishes and sauce.
- Deluxe Fish and Seafood Set: Cooked on the hot stones in front of you, served with a selection of side dishes and sauce.
- "Sous Vide 75 Degrees" Corn Fed Chicken Breast: Finished on hot stones served with a selection of side dishes and sauce.
- Homemade Potato Gnocchi: Sautéed cherry tomato ragout | Peas | Shaved parmesan | Black truffle.
- Chocolate sphere surprise: Berries | Meringue | Hot chocolate.
- Fruit Pot Pouri: Exotic fruit salad | Orange salad.
- Live Made Vanilla and Blueberries Ice Cream: Liquid nitrogen | Coffee.
- Dining In the Sky tickets (Lunch/Afternoon Tea/Dinner)
- 90-minute dining in the sky experience
- Safety Briefing and personnel
Know Before You Go
Dining in The Sky Timings
Dining in the sky will host 6 sessions daily till the 14th of May 2018. Each session is 90 minutes long. In the next step of the booking process you will be asked to choose from the three menus spread across six slots. Please select the option that suits you best:
2 PM - 3:30 PM 3:30 PM - 5 PM
Afternoon Tea Timings
5 PM - 6:30 PM
6:30 PM - 8 PM 8:10 PM - 9:40 PM 9:50 PM - 11:20 PM
It is essential for you to arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time of the meal. You will be served a welcome drink upon arrival after which you will be given a safety briefing. Individuals who miss this briefing, will not be allowed on the experience.
Dining In The Sky has a maximum group size of 22 people.
The meeting point of the tour is at Dubai International Marine Club.
There is no dress code as such. However, we do recommend dressing comfortably and carrying a light windcheater.
Unfortunately, dietary restrictions and menu changes will not be allowed unless the booking is for a big group.
The minimum age to participate in this activity is 8 years. Please note that children are allowed only provided they are at least 135cms tall. There will be no different pricing and the menu will be the same.
Although there are facilities to accommodate wheelchair users, a prior intimation with a detailed explanation is required.
All guests are recommended to use the restroom prior to taking their seats. In case of emergencies, the platform will be lowered. However, you will not be allowed to continue on the session.
Smoking will not be allowed on this experience due to safety concerns.
Safety is guaranteed at the experience. Dining in the Sky operates under the guidelines of the Department of Occupational Safety & Health and Civil Defense in UAE.
These tickets cannot be refunded once the booking has been confirmed.
Getting tickets were hard, but headout made it easy!
Best view of Dubai from up there!
My wife loved the experience!
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Dining in The Sky ticket voucher. There’s no need to print it. Just display the voucher in your mobile phone at the tour meeting point to gain access to your experience.
Meeting Point and Arrival Time
The meeting point is at Dubai International Marine Club. Please arrive at least 45 minutes before your experience is scheduled to begin to attend the safety briefing,
- Tram: T1 to Mina Seyahi Tram Station - Metro: Line M Red to DAMAC Properties Metro Station - Bus: Bus Lines 8 & 24 to Mina Al Seyahi, Le Meridien Hotel Bus Stop
Your Dining In The Sky tickets are valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the experience.
Skydive Dubai, Al Seyahi St, Dubai