The Green Planet
Discover a new world of exotic flora and fauna in Dubai; at the immersive vertical tropical forest - The Green Planet. Play in the world’s oldest living ecosystem and explore the hidden jewels of the tropical forests.
The Green Planet Dubai Highlights
- Immerse yourself in the tropical rainforests at Green Planet Dubai, Middle East’s first bio-dome of the kind.
- Discover wide ranging types of flora and fauna spread across 3,000 species.
- See the 35-metre tree, which is the world’s largest man-made life-sustaining tree.
- Enter the educational facility and learn the fascinating secrets of the tropical rainforests.
Why Visit The Green Planet
Step into the Green Planet and enter the world of the tropical forests, the first-of-its-kind in Dubai. The Green Planet is an enclosed ecosystem where you can see a fascinating array of flora and fauna. Immerse yourself in the tropical landscape which features over 3,000 types of plants and animals. The Green Planet houses the world’s largest man-made life-sustaining tree.
Delve deeper into the secrets of nature and experience for yourself the magnificence of the tropical forests. With something to do for individuals across all ages, the Green Planet Dubai is the place to be for a relaxing, immersive adventure with nature.
Your Green Planet Dubai Experience
The Green Planet bio-dome is a vast vertical garden which provides an intensive-nature experience. Delve in and discover the majestic green canopy which towers the dome and recreates the natural habitat of the species it houses.Get breath-taking glimpses into the world of flora and fauna as you explore the exhibitions and display that encourages you to indulge in the inner workings of the ecosystem.
You will also get to learn fascinating facts about the animals and gain valuable insights into their world as you interact with the plants and animals. Learn about the ecosystem and the impact of humans on the livelihoods of around 60% of the total species on the planet. Built to contribute to nature and environmental consciousness, you will have an educational and fun adventure at the Green Planet Dubai.
Know Before You Go
- Timings: Green Planet Dubai is open all days of the week. The biodome is open from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm from Saturday-Wednesday and 10:00 am - 8:00 pm on Thursdays and Fridays.
- Child Ticket Ages: 3- 12 years
- Accessibility: Green Planet is wheelchair friendly.
- Prohibitions: Food and beverages and smoking.
- Photography: Monopods, selfie sticks, tripods and flash photography is not allowed at Green Planet.
How To Get There
Green Planet Dubai is situated in the City Walk Dubai. The City Walk is a very popular landmark and can be accessed with ease.
From Abu Dhabi via Sheikh Zayed Road
- Follow Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11 to Al Safa St/D71.
- Take the exit toward Burj Khalifa from Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11
From Dubai International Airport:
- Get on E11 from Airport Rd/D89 and D70
- Head northeast Follow E11 to Al Safa St/D71 in Dubai. Take exit 51A from E11
- Take exit toward Jumeirah
- Keep left and merge onto Al Safa St/D71
- Go left at first traffic signal, take the first right, U-turn then first right into the parking beside The Green Planet
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled or amended.
The staff is curteous and helpful, they know how to deal with kids and that's really nice. Always enjoy Dubai's attractions.
Love the pricing of the tickets, you get a cashback plus the discount too! Best offer on the net
You will get an email confirmation instantly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
The Green Planet, Citywalk, Dubai