- An immersive worldly experience combining education with technology
- Next generation edutainment focussing on the planet and nature
- See, feel, hear and interact with the mysteries of nature
- Explore multiple themed zones (listed below) all catering to a specific aspect of nature
Step into the magical, natural world of Orbi, a fusion project of SEGA and BBC. Featuring a custom-made theater, innovative audio-visual technologies, and interactive walk-through touch points, you will be able to experience a new perspective of the planet and the life it accommodates.
- Blue Layer: Dive into the vast blue waters and explore the deep sea inhabited by surreal creatures unimaginable by us surface dwellers. Equipped with a 12-meter wide screen, take a deep breath before your underwater journey begins. The deeper you go, the wilder the life. You will also learn amazing facts about the animals rolling in the deep as a part of this underwater adventure.
- Mountain Gorilla - 4D Theatre: The immersive experience follows the path of BBC crews who venture into the wild. Share their excitement and thrill as you get transported to a BBC Earth location with mountain gorillas all around you.
- African Elephants: Meet African elephants as you’re transported to their home in the majestic continent of Africa. Experience the harsh nature tackled by these enormous creatures as they walk through the wilderness. You will be right among the herd as they navigate on the search for water.
- Earth Cruising: Fly across the continents and oceans without getting tired! This bird’s eye view of the planet’s face takes you across multiple landscapes. Explore the planet and learn all about it as part of this experience.
- Frozen Mt.Kenya: Experience the unforgivably cold temperatures of -25°C in Dubai’s summer heat. Using advanced thermal imaging technologies, this experience provides the perfect Kenyan experience.
- Animalpedia: The complete animal guide, this section features an interactive picture wall with breath-taking visuals of animals. Stand at any booth and reach out to the animals as you learn more about the diversity on this planet.
- Earth Palette: A near 360-degree visual extravaganza, this spacious zone allows you to take in the infinite plethora of shades present in the natural world. Place a colored item in front of the camera and watch the screen replicate the color in nature with collections of pictures featuring animals, plant, and landscapes where the shade is present.
- Extreme Photo Spot: This unique picture hall allows you to interlace scenic nature pictures with images of yourself. Ever wondered what you’d look like in the middle of a jungle petting some lions? Here’s your chance to find out
- Time Slice: Imitation is the best form of flattery! This section allows you to replicate the movements demonstrated by animals and birds and place you in a competition against the species. You will get to experience the struggles of wild animals as they struggle to survive. A truly immersive experience.
- Base Camp: Map down nature and experience nature on walls and sculptures. The sculpture changes character to represent the different animals which interact with it. With several natural elements like rain, lava and mist appearing on the wall, keep your eyes glued on the shape-shifting sculpture as it transforms in sync with the imagery.
- Earth Theatre 23.4: Named after the tilt of Earth’s own axis, this theater is among the largest screens in the world at 40 meters wide. Watch custom made BBC Earth films and take in the surreal beauty of nature complemented by 3D sound and other cutting edge technologies.
- Kids below 3 years enter for free. Please note that this does not entitle the child to a seat.
- Kids under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Timings: Sunday - Wednesday : 10:00 am - 10:00 pm, Thursday - Saturday : 10:00 am - 12:00 am (Midnight). Timings are subject to change during public holidays.
- Please notify the facility personnel in case you have any health conditions.
- Children under 4 years will not be allowed to enter ‘The Blizzard Room’ due to safety reasons
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
City Centre Mirdif, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd, Dubai, Dubai
Other experiences similar to Orbi Dubai