Wild Wadi Waterpark with Transfers
What These Wild Wadi Tickets Have In Store
- Escape to a day full of adventures at Wild Wadi Dubai, the city's favorite water park.
- Get your adrenaline pumping at Jumeirah Sceirah or head to the Lazy River to just relax with the kids.
- With up to 30 rides and attractions, this theme park has something fun in store for the entire family to enjoy.
Know Your Experience
With these Wild Wadi Dubai tickets, you and your family can enjoy with the family at 30 different rides and water slides at the first ever water theme park in the Middle East. Go surfing at Wipeout Flowrider and catch huge waves come at your from 5 directions at Breaker’s Bay.
Up the excitement at the stormy Tantrum Alley and take an exhilarating plunge down 105-foot Jumeirah Sceirah. Float along lazily on Juha’s Journey, or take on the more thrilling rides. There is something for everyone here. You can also browse for souvenirs or other articles in the shops on the premises of the Wild Wadi Water Park.
- Admission tickets
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Food & beverages
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 24 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
I did not enjoy wild wadi as there are not enough rides. It definitely is not worth £60 per person. Only a couple of good rides
Wild Wadi is hands down the best waterpark in Dubai. We bought the passes on headout which offered discounts plus cashback that we could use in other bookings. It was a fun outing for the entire family.
I was debating between booking online and at the venue but this pass option with hotel transfers sealed the deal. We had a nice car pick us up at the hotel and drop at the park. The park had everything for every age group, I truly enjoyed the lazy river with my baby boy.
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Your tour will begin & end at your hotel, Dubai
- Complimentary access for children two years and under upon presentation of ID.
- Please note that the park will close at 6 PM on the 25th of August 2017.
Other experiences similar to Wild Wadi Waterpark with Transfers