Twin Peaks: Empire State Building + Top of the Rock Tickets
What You Get
Entry ticket to the 86th floor of the Empire State Building (Tickets valid for 1 year from date of purchase)
Entry ticket to the Top of the Rock Observatory (Tickets valid 6 months from date of purchase)
What do the experts say?
- This unique combo gives you flexible access to the two most iconic skyscrapers of the city.
- You may visit both of them on the same day/separate days. The choice is yours.
Best time to visit?
- If you wish to visit both the observation decks on the same day, our suggestion would be to spend the day atop the Empire State and the night on Top of the Rock.(For the best view of the Empire State at night)
- For those who want to utilize the full flexibility of these tickets, the spring/summer is the best time of the year to grasp the beauty of New York from these two majestic peaks.
Empire State Building
- Your tickets entitle you to access the 86th-floor open-air observatory deck.
- The Empire State Observatory is an iconic spot and has played host to many cinematic moments from movies such as King Kong, Sleepless in Seattle, etc.
- Climb 1,050-ft into the sky for amazing views of the busy streets, the water bodies, and the New York skyline. You can witness the sun rise over Lady Liberty or witness a stunning sunset over Times Square.
Top of the Rock
- These tickets give you access to the 67, 69th and 70th-floor Observation Decks.
- Flexible Voucher Redemption Policy - Your tickets are valid for 6 months from the day of purchase.
- The indoor and outdoor viewing areas give you stunning views of popular landmarks such as Freedom Tower, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty and more.
- Admission to Observation deck
- Admission to short film
- Ride on the Sky Shuttle
- Audioguide (through ESB App; Available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean and German)
- Free Add-ons: Dare to Dream and Sustainability Exhibit
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wheelchair Accessible
You will receive an email with your Empire State Building Observatory voucher shortly.No need to print the tickets. You can take the mobile tickets to the venue and skip the line directly to the elevators.You need to carry a valid photo ID.
Top of the Rock, 30 Rockefeller Center, New York
Other experiences similar to Twin Peaks: Empire State Building + Top of the Rock Tickets