Twin Peaks: Empire State Building + Top of the Rock Tickets
Enjoy breathtaking views from two of NYCs best open-air observation decks, the Empire State Building Observatory and Top of the Rock Observatory with this single ticket. Witness truly mesmerizing views of NYC and its picturesque skyline from these peaks and take in views you won’t get anywhere else in the city.
- Get mesmerizing 360-degree panoramic views of the iconic NYC skyline from two of NYC’s most iconic skyscrapers
- Access to the 86th-floor open-air observatory deck, height of 1,050 ft, at the Empire State Building Observatory; the highest open-air observatory in New York City.
- Access to the 67th, 69th and 70th floors observation deck, height of 850 ft at Top of the Rock Observatory
- Admission to the interactive multimedia history exhibit at Top of the Rock Observatory
- Capture stunning sights from the binoculars located on top of the ESB
- Ticket valid for upto an year allowing you flexibility to visit
- Access to the 86th-floor open-air observatory deck at ESB
- Access to 67th, 69th and 70th floor observation deck at Top of the Rock
- Admission to multimedia exhibit at Top of the Rock
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded or amended.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Empire State Building Observatory
The Empire State Building Observatory is located on the 86th floor. That’s a staggering 1,050 ft high up. From here, the view is nothing short of unparalleled. Enjoy 360-degree panoramic views of NYC from the top of NYC’s most iconic skyscraper. Climb to the top and enjoy a stunning bird’s eye view of NYC and it’s iconic skyline! Additionally, your ESB observatory tickets come with a validity period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
Top of the Rock
Get access to 67th, 69th and 70th floors observation deck at Top of the Rock and climb to a maximum height of 850 ft. Enjoy an incredible 360-degree panoramic view that captures most of NYCs global landmarks including the Central Park, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Freedom Tower and more. Get access to the multimedia history exhibition at the Rockefeller Center and learn more about this landmark! Your Top of the Rock tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Empire State Building Observatory
Whether you’re new to the Big Apple, or whether you’re a typical New Yorker, you’ve heard about the stunning views from the Empire State Building Observatory. Step into the lobby of ESB and take in the Art Deco ceiling murals.
The elevator ride top takes you to the 86th floor main deck - the highest open-air observatory in NYC. See the lush green Central Park, the blue Hudson flowing under the Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty from this incredible vantage point. Look down and you can see Times Square and the people move down below on the streets.
The Empire State Building ticket not only gives you access to the legendary New York landmark but it also allows you to soar 1,049 Ft (320 m) high and enjoy a magnificent 360-degree open-air view of New York City. It also gives you access to the new second-floor galleries immersing guests in a series of exhibits, taking you on an experiential journey from the building’s construction to its current place in pop culture. Explore their new Site in the 1920s, Construction, Opening Day, Modern Marvel, Otis Elevators, World’s Most Famous Building, King Kong and Celebrity Exhibits!
Don’t forget to download the self-guided multimedia tour from the 'Empire State Building Experience' App. The app has 9 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Japanese and Korean.
Top of the Rock
The only view that comes close to that from the ESB, is from Top of the Rock Observation deck. Zoom upto the 67th and 69th floors, these floors are glass-protected to give you unobstructed views of the city. You can actually 'touch' the past - from original artifacts to a 'beam walk' that simulates the experience of the construction workers more than 70 years ago. A high-speed Summit Shuttle will then transport you to the three-story viewing area whilst displaying a spectacular historical multimedia presentation inside. The highlight of your visit is on the open air Top of the Rock Observatory, located on the 70th floor. The indoor and outdoor viewing areas give you stunning views of popular landmarks such as Freedom Tower, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty and more.
Know Before You Go
- Till Oct 18, 2020 - 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Oct 19 to Nov 25 - 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Nov 26, 27, 28, 29 - 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Nov 30 to Dec 18 - 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Dec 19 to Jan 3, 2021 - 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Note: The last elevator goes up 45 minutes before closing time
- You will receive an email with your Empire State Building Observatory voucher shortly. Please print the voucher. You can show that printed voucher to skip the ticket line and go directly to the security line
- You will receive an email with your Top of The Rock voucher shortly. Show the mobile voucher on your phone with a valid photo ID at the entrance located at 50th street, between 5th and 6th avenues. Proceed down the staircase to join the Express Line
- Your Empire State Building Observatory voucher is valid for a year from the date of purchase
- Your Top of the Rock Observatory voucher is valid for one year from the date of purchase