iVenture Flexi Pass Dubai
The iVenture Flexi Pass is city attraction pass that allows you to visit a select number of attractions of your choice. With over 20 prominent attractions to choose from and a 7-day validity, the pass is perfect for those visiting Dubai for a few days only. Allowing you savings up to 40% off general admission fees and hassle-free access to your favourite Dubai attractions, the iVenture Flexi Pass is a must for those looking to visit a fixed number of popular Dubai attractions on their vacation. The Flexi Pass is available in two formats - 3 Ticket Flexi Pass and 5 Ticket Flexi Pass.
You can choose between the 3 and 5 attractions flexi pass and visit any of the attractions of your choice from a list of 24 attractions. Once you purchase the pass online, you need to collect the card from one of the many iVenture collection offices in Dubai. You have 6 months to collect the card from the date you make the purchase. Once collected, the Flexi Pass remains valid for a period of 7 days within which you can visit your selected attractions.
iVenture Flexi Pass Dubai Highlights
- Get access to a select number of attractions and experiences in Dubai.
- Enjoy hassle-free entrances with only a smart card. No more cash, debit and credit card required. Simply use your card to gain access to the attractions to your choice.
- The iVenture Flexi card is valid for 7 days beginning on the day you collect the pass from iVentures’ collection offices.
- Some of the popular Dubai attractions that you can experience with this pass include Aquaventure, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise, Wonderbus tours, Ski Dubai, Lost Chambers Aquarium, tours in Abu Dhabi and much more.
- With your iVenture Flexi Pass, you will also receive a guidebook that contains maps, travel planning guides, tips on how to use the card and all the other information you need in order to enjoy your Dubai experience.
- Aquaventure Waterpark
- At The Top Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Desert Safari with Dinner
- 1 Day Hop On Hop Off City Bus Tour
- Ski Dubai
- Dhow Dinner Cruise
- iFLY Dubai
- Dubai Dolphinarium
- Hub Zero
- Wonder Bus Tour
- Dubai Inner Circle Cruise
- Chillout Ice Lounge Dubai
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque & Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Assia in Wok Exotic Restaurant
- Dubai City Tour with Dubai Museum
For more information on the iVenture pass and other Dubai city passes, check out this exhaustive guide on the iVenture Pass.
Is the pass good for me?
If you plan to visit a limited number of attractions during your visit to Dubai, then the flexi pass is perfect for you as it gives you 7 days to check out the attractions of your choice. The advantages of an iVenture Flexi Pass are:
The iVenture Flexi pass allows you to comfortably visit the attractions of your choice Dubai over the course of 7 days. The iVenture Flexi Pass needs to be collected from the iVenture collection centers once you have purchase it. The card is valid for up to 6 months from the date of purchase. Once it is collected, the card will become active and will expire in 7 days. In these 7 days, you can visit the 3 or 5 attractions of your choice.
You also get a handy guide with your iVenture Flexi Pass that provides you with all the information you need in order to have a fun-filled vacation - travel guides, a map of Dubai, additional information on the attractions and tips on how to use your card.
The iVenture Flexi Pass also makes visiting the attractions an easy and hassle-free affair. With only a single card, you can visit over 20 attractions in Dubai.
The biggest advantage are the savings. The iVenture Flexi card helps you save up to 40% on attraction prices. Let us take a closer look at the cost-benefit analysis of the iVenture Flexi Pass.
iVenture 3-Attractions Flexi Pass Cost - AED 574
Individual Ticket Prices:
Aquaventure Waterpark - Individual ticket price AED 260
1 Day Hop On Hop Off City Bus Tour - Individual ticket price AED 230
Ski Dubai - Individual ticket price AED 225
Total : AED 715
The iVenture Flexi Pass will cost you AED 574 while you will be spending AED 715 if you were to buy individual tickets for these attractions. If you visit these attractions over the course of 7 days in Dubai, then you will be saving well over 20% on the general admission prices with the iVenture Flexi Attractions Pass.
We always buy these kind of passes to cover the major attractions of a city. It saves us time, money and energy. iVenture Flexi Pass for Dubai was very good. It served the purpose we bought it for.
We were a large group of friends visiting Dubai. We bought this iVenture Flexi Pass through this website to maximise our Dubai trip. It was certainly helpful to do so. We covered almost all the things we wanted to do in those 5 days.
Buying the iVenture Flexi Pass for Dubai was a very good idea. We bought it through this website Headout. Not only did we get a good discount on the attractions but we also got a guide book with maps and other useful information about Dubai.
How to Redeem Your iVenture Flexi Pass
• You will receive your iVenture Flexi Attraction Pass voucher in a few minutes.
• Once you’re in Dubai, or whenever you wish to begin sightseeing the city, head to the iVenture collection offices located in Dubai.
• The iVenture Collection offices are located at three locations:
1. Excite Tourism. Address: Shop #16, Stalco Building, Zabeel Road, Al Karama, Dubai
2. Arabian Horizon. Address: Arabian Horizon, JBR Counter, Dubai
3. Arabia Horizon. Address: Dubai Mall 1, Lower ground level at the Fountain exit (near Tim Hortons)
• Display your voucher in order to redeem the card. You will receive the iVenture Flexi Attractions card as well as a handy guide.
• The card will then be activated and will remain valid for 7 days.
• NOTE: Certain experiences such as city tours and desert safaris require that you pre-book the experience. Detailed information regarding the pre-booking process can be found in the iVenture guide here
The Metropolis Tower, Abraj Street - Business Bay, Dubai
Pick up locations for your card:
Hop On Hop Off City Sightseeing: Pickup from bus stations throughout Dubai including Al Ghurair Centre, Deira City Center, Burjuman, Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, Atlantis and Souk Madinat Operates daily 9:00 AM – 21:00 PM
Wonder Bus: Mercato Mall, Jumeirah Beach Road in Dubai Tour leaves twice daily 10:30 AM & 16:15 PM
Arabian Horizon – Dubai Mall 1: Lower ground floor (near main entrance) Dubai Mall 1, Dubai 10:00 – 22:00
Excite Tourism: Shop #16, Stalco Building, Zabeel Road, Al Karama, Dubai 8:00 to 6:00 PM
Arabian Horizon – JBR : Arabian Horizon JBR Counter, Dubai 10:00 – 22:00
iVenture Flexi Pass Usage Tips
- Plan ahead and decide the attractions that you would like to visit so that the experiences are spaced out comfortably and you don’t waste a lot of time traveling.
- When you plan your travel itinerary out, ensure that you check the individual prices of the attractions you’ll visit to note how much it is that you’ll be saving.
- Try to incorporate the hop-on-hop-off bus tour. It opens up easy access to a large number of attractions and also cuts down your transportation cost. With the hop-on-hop-off bus tour, you also get free access to additional attractions and museums in Dubai.
- Check the timings of the attractions that you would like to visit. It would be quite a downer to visit an attraction only to know that it is closed.
- Add a dhow dinner cruise or a dinner safari to your travel itinerary so that you not only enjoy an authentic Dubai experience but also get to save on additional dining expenses.
Other experiences similar to iVenture Flexi Pass Dubai