Ski Dubai: Polar Express Pass
Personalize your Ski Dubai experience with the Polar Express that includes everything from the Polar Pass and allows you to choose one special activity to enrich and round off your time at the Middle East's only stand alone snow park!
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Snow Park.
- Enjoy free rental of all winter wear necessary within the park.
- Avail one ride each on the Mountain Thriller & Chairlift and multiple rides on the Giant Snowball/Zorb Ride, Snow Bumpers, and tubing runs, tobbagan runs, down the slopes.
- Watch the March of the Penguins that happens multiple times a day
- Choose one activity of your choice out of 4 incredibly popular options offered at the park to make your visit even more special: 40 Minute Penguin Encounter, Discovery Skiing Session, Discovery Snowboarding Session, and Snow Bullet Ride (2 Runs).
Your all day Ski Dubai Polar Express Pass gives you basic access to all areas of the Snow Park. You can utilize your single ride on the chairlift to ascend to the top of the park and roll downhill from a height of 100 meters in a giant, clear ball at the Giant Snowball/ Zorb Ball ride. With your single ride on the Mountain Thriller, you’ll get to ride downhill from the very top of Ski Dubai in a bobsled and experience the thrills and frills of a run through the mountains.
Your pass gives you unlimited access to the tubing and tobbogan runs, as well as the snow bumpers, so you can spend a good chunk of your day slipping and sliding down the slopes for some fun in the snow. You can also catch a glimpse of the penguins doing their little March of the Penguins multiple times in the day.
You can customize your Polar Express Pass with one of the following four activities that you can choose once you arrive at the venue:
40 Minute Penguin Encounter
In a small group of twelve, get up close and personal with at least two penguins from the park, which is home to a number of Gentoo and King Penguins. You'll even be able to view the magnificent creatures swimming under water. What better way to delight children and adults alike?
Discovery Skiing Session
Perfect for both adults and children who have always wanted to ski, this 60 minute beginners' lesson will take you through the basics of this snow sport. Under the watchful eyes of a certified and professional instructor, you will learn to slide, stop and use your skiing gear like a pro!
Discovery Snowboarding Session
If you're feeling particularly brave, try your hand (or feet) at this 60 minute, introductory lesson in snowboarding. Your instructor will glide you through the basics of snowboarding so you feel comfortable in your gear and, who knows, you may just come back for more!
Snow Bullet Ride
Perfect for thrill seekers, the Snow Bullet Ride is the world's first indoor, sub zero Zip Line. At a height of 16 meters above the skiers and slopes and a length of a 150 meters, this is sure to get your heart racing and the adrenaline pumping. Strap in for the ride of a lifetime!
- All-day access pass to Ski Dubai Snow Park, including the Snowball Gallery, the Snow Cavern and the Observation Tower.
- Single rides on the Mountain Thriller and the Chairlift.
- Unlimited rides on the Giant Snowball/ Zorb, tubing runs, toboggan runs, snow bumpers.
- March of the Penguins through the Snow Park.
- Free rental of Winter Attire: Thermal jacket, pants, boots, socks and fleece gloves, as well as helmets for children under the age of 13.
- Choose 1 out of the following 4 options: 40 Minute Penguin Encounter, Discovery Skiing Session, Discovery Snowboarding Session, and Snow Bullet Ride (2 Runs).
Know Before You Go
With this pass, you can make the most of your visit to this wonder of Dubai without having to choose between access to the Snow Park, which is provided in our Polar Pass, and the different activities that you can choose from which, when booked separately, cost you one and a half times the price of an Express Pass. Below we have provided all necessary information to facilitate your usage of the Polar Express pass.
Timings for the Park
- Sunday - Wednesday: 10 AM - 11 PM
- Thursday: 10 AM -12 AM
- Friday: 9 AM - 12 AM
- Saturday: 9 AM - 11 PM
Timings for the March of the Penguins
- 2 PM, 4 PM, 6 PM & 8 PM.
Timings for the Penguin Encounter
- Every 30 minutes from 12 PM to 9 PM.
- The Snow Bullet Ride requires all riders to be above the age of 8 and above a height of 120 cm, weighing between 30-120 kg. Riders between the ages of 8-10 must have an accompanying adult. Riders between the ages of 10-14 must have a declaration of consent from their legal guardian.
- Those taking the Ski Discovery Lesson must be above the age of 3.
- Those taking the Snowboarding Discovery Lesson must be above the age of 8.
Ski Dubai is located right next to the Mall of Emirates. If you are taking the metro, then get down at the Mall of Emirates Metro Station.
- Once you arrive at the venue, present your voucher and choose among the four activities available as part of your Express Pass. Since you will be accommodated in the next available slot for that particular activity, it is best to choose your activity as soon as you arrive so you can get the earliest possible slot for your chosen adventure. In the meanwhile, there will be plenty to occupy your time in the Snow Park!
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
I definitely booked for the penguins encounter but the rest of the place is also pretty nice.
The booking process is fairly simple and the interface is so simple. There is also enough information to make a decision on, otherwise I usually call their customer care and get it. They are quiet friendly.
PENGUINS! That’s all the reasons one really needs to go to the Ski Park! We visit the park often with the kids. They miss the cold weather of Wisconsin so this is the only respite they have till the holidays. We book all our tickets from Headout because it works out cheaper than others.
You will receive instant confirmation of your booking along with your mobile voucher. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ski Dubai, Mall Of Emirates, Sheik Zayed Road, Dubai
Please note that the Giant Snowball/Zorb ride and the Mountain Thriller are not recommended for senior citizens, pregnant women or those with back and neck problems.
Caps are not included in the winter attire provided so please bring your own should you be particularly sensitive to cold weather.
For safety reasons, children below 2 years old are not allowed to enter Ski Dubai.
Other experiences similar to Ski Dubai: Polar Express Pass