Bollywood Parks Dubai
The first ever theme park of its kind in Dubai, this is a land with all things Bollywood! Explore five jaw-dropping zones that have all been inspired by some of Bollywood's biggest blockbusters and the city of their origin, Mumbai. As a resident of the UAE, you can avail discounted entry to Bollywood Parks Dubai with the UAE Resident Offer. Additionally, save time and money and explore two theme parks with one pass with the Any 2 Parks 1 Day offer!
- The first theme park in the world dedicated to all things Bollywood! Action, adventure, romance, comedy, music, dance, flavor, and emotion - Bollywood style.
- A celebration of Mumbai’s legendary film industry in 5 zones. Enjoy live entertainment, stage performances, and flamboyant cinematic rides at Dubai Bollywood Park.
- Live, learn and experience the kaleidoscopic world of this Bollywood theme park covering 1.7 million square feet.
- Don't miss the brand new 3D immersion tunnel ride- Don: The Chase, for which Shah Rukh Khan himself was part of the making of this highly exciting adventure!
- As a resident of the UAE, you can avail the UAE Resident Offer and can avail discounted entry to the park.
- If you'd like to visit another park along with Bollywood Parks Dubai, you can opt for the 2 Parks 1 Day option and also explore Motiongate Dubai, LEGOLAND Dubai or LEGOLAND Waterpark, all in one day at an excellent discounted price!
What to Expect
At the Bollywood Boulevard, be greeted by a vibrant display of cafés and live entertainment. Stroll the streets of Mumbai Chowk with its famous food, shopping, and party spirit. Be part of never-ending adventures, as played out in Dabangg, Lagaan and Sholay at the Rustic Ravine. Experience visual splendour like never before at Rajmahal Theatre, home of the region’s first Broadway-style Bollywood musical.
- Entry to Bollywood Parks Dubai.
- Discounted entry with the UAE Resident Offer.
- Any 2 Parks 1 Day offer for those who'd like to explore Bollywood Parks Dubai, LEGOLAND Dubai or LEGOLAND Waterpark along with Motiongate Dubai.
Know Before You Go
Bollywood Parks Dubai is one of the theme parks under the collective Dubai Parks and Resorts. Other parks under Dubai Parks and Resorts include Motiongate Dubai, LEGOLAND and LEGOLAND Waterpark. If you're looking for combo tickets to these parks, click here.
Winter Timings (From 9th September Onwards)
- Saturday to Wednesday: 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
- Thursday to Friday: 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
All attractions will close 30 minutes prior to the park's closing time.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children below the age of 3 enter for free. UAE Residents can buy discounted tickets at AED 99.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Bollywood Parks Dubai is located on Sheikh Zayed Road, one of the busiest roads in Dubai.
Taxis and the metro are the most convenient ways to get to Motiongate Dubai.
Take the Dubai Metro Red Line towards Jebel Ali and alight at Ibn Battuta Metro Station. From there, catch the RTA Bus - DPR1 to Dubai Parks and Resorts. The cost of the bus journey is AED 5.
Take the Dubai Metro Red Line towards Jebel Ali and alight at UAE Exchange Station. From there, catch a taxi for the short distance to Dubai Parks and Resorts. The taxi fare will be approximately AED 40.
Taxis in Dubai are licensed, efficient, reliable and inexpensive. Taxis can be hailed down, ordered at your hotel or booked via the Road Transport Authority hotline (042080808).
Uber and the local equivalent Careem are also available.
From downtown Dubai, a taxi with either 4 or 6 people carpooling/sharing will cost approximately AED 100. From Dubai Marina, the fare will be approximately AED60. From Dubai International Airport the fare will be approximately AED 120.
Drop off is at two points: VIP Parking & Taxi Center (Drop off area – French Village).
Strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
I love Indian food and was especially thrilled when I saw the number of cafes with a great assortment of Indian cuisine present. Had some of my all tiem favorites and tried some great new ones too!
Shah Rukh Khan is such a legend and though I haven't seen Don, the ride was certainly a thrill!
I came to Dubai and somehow ended up in 'India'. It's a little like two vacations in one.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Bollywood Parks Dubai tickets shortly. You may display your ticket on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the entrance to the venue on the day of the experience.
These tickets have a validity of 6 months from the date of purchase.
Bollywood parks, Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai