Couple's Private 30 Minute Helicopter Tour - Including Heliport Fees
Experience New York in a completely unique way with a loved one during this romantic, private 30-minute helicopter tour. You and your partner will get to see the landmarks of the city from the sky with a knowledgeable and friendly pilot giving you insights along the way. We don't know about magic carpets, but this ride will definitely show you a whole new world!
- Feel free to enjoy the personalized in-flight music selection allowing you to set the perfect mood as you fly over the iconic sights of NYC and see them from a bird’s eye perspective.
- Listen to the pilot providing insights and details about the various attractions around you as you relax and marvel at the cityscape.
- Take in the panoramic views of popular attractions like Central Park and Yankee Stadium!
- Please note that the $50 heliport fee is included in the price of the ticket.
- Central Park
- Empire State Building
- Chrysler Building
- Madison Square Garden
- George Washington Bridge
- Yankee Stadium
What to Expect
Once you climb aboard your private helicopter, you'll be able to put on your noise-canceling headphones that will ensure you're able to hear each other as well as the pilot who will be providing insightful commentary at intervals during the flight. The engine will roar to life and the pilot will fly you over to Midtown Manhattan to begin your tour of the city. Gaze upon the wide, lush greenery that is Central Park, contrasted harshly against the otherwise stark concrete of its surroundings. Look out at the iconic city skyline and get up close and personal with the skyscrapers that are a part of it. Gasp in awe as you recognize the famous silhouettes of the Empire State and Chrysler Buildings. Marvel at the striking architecture and styles of the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges and imagine the cacophonous sounds of Yankee Stadium on a game night as you look down on the most expensive stadium in the world.
The New York skyline is beautiful at any time of day but it gets even more romantic as the sun sets or at night. This private tour is the perfect way to see the city and the ultimate way to celebrate a special occasion with a loved one.
- 30 Minute private helicopter ride.
- Heliport Fees.
Know Before You Go
- Maximum weight for any passenger should be 275 pounds and the combined weight of both passengers shouldn't exceed 500 pounds.
- All passengers must pass through a metal detector security screening and present a valid government-issued ID for security purposes.
- You may be asked to check in your handbags before your flight.
- Please note that, for security reasons, flights will not be operational on days/times when games at Yankee Stadium are occurring at the same time or if the President of the United States is visiting New York.
- If your flight is canceled due to poor weather, we will reschedule your flight for another day at no additional cost.
In the next step of the booking, you'll have to choose between different time slots during which your flight will take place. Please choose the one that suits you best. Your flight will be confirmed for a time that is between these hours. Heliport fee is included. The options are:
- 3 PM-6 PM
- 6 PM- 9 PM
Flights run daily. Timings are indicative, actual flight timings are subject to weather conditions and availability. Please reach the heliport 30 minutes before the scheduled flight time.
136 Tower Road, Harrison, NY 10604
Strict Cancellation Fee
This experience may not be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
It's pretty weird how they were eyeing my husband, who is a little on the heavier side, but we made the cut. No additional hassle
My hubby is from New York and wanted to show me his world- this tour was brilliant. If I have a suggestion though, maybe two glasses of chardonay would make this trip a lot better
On the Headout app, it says this ticket is inclusive of the helipad fee, but we were expected to pay the extra 50 dollars. Uncool
How to Redeem My Tickets
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you shortly. You can show the mobile voucher at the ticketing counter. Please carry a valid Photo ID for identification.
Wings Air Helicopter Charter, 67 Tower Rd, West Harrison, New York