Full Day Explore Dubai City Tour
Don't miss a thing with this full day tour of the city which will allow you to explore Dubai in a more intimate way, taking you to all the main attractions from the Dubai Museum to the Dubai Mall!
- Explore the old and new of Dubai on an seven-hour city tour
- Uncover the origins of Dubai at Dubai Creek
- Travel back in time to the Dubai’s past at the Dubai Museum
- Shop till you drop at the incredible Gold and Spice Souks
- Visit the iconic 7-star, luxury hotel, Burj Al Arab on your way to Souq Jumeirah
- Relish memorable views of the Palm Islands, Dubai Marina and Atlantis the Palm Hotel
- Step into the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa!
- Cap it off with loads of shopping at the Dubai Mall
- Al Bastakiya Village Walk Through
- Dubai Museum Walk Through
- Spice Souk
- Gold Souk
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Jumeirah Beach
- Burj Al Arab
- Madinat Jumeirah
- Atlantis Hotel
- Dubai Marina
- Mall of the Emirates
- Dubai Mall with the Fountain Show
- Burj Khalifa
Experience a delightful mixture of the old and new Dubai on this tour. Begin the tour walking along the Creek visiting the historic Al Fahidi Fort and Al Bastakiya. Cross the Dubai Creek on a traditional boat to visit the Gold, Spice and Textile Souk.
Next, pay a visit to the stunning Burj Al Arab. Take in the picturesque view of this luxurious 7-star hotel. Grasp the stunning views of the Palm Islands, the Atlantis Hotel and Dubai Marina.
Fast forward to the modern era as you visit the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa! Discover Dubai in all it’s glory on this exciting tour!
- Tour admission
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Know Before You Go
This tour begins at 12:30 PM every day.
This tour lasts approximately seven hours.
On account of Ramadan, there will be no entertainment shows and alcohol served between 15th May - 18th June 2018.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Very accomodating and very patient support team. My wife and I end up asking a thouand question before going ahead with the booking
The team turned up late to pick us up from our hotel due to which we were rushed through the remaining itinerary. Unpleasant
Our tour guide was not only knowledgeable but alot of fun. We visited the Jumeirah beach, the mosque, the Dubai Museum, and both the Souks. My husband was totally thrilled by the end of it.
You will receive your tickets via email. You need to print the same. We know it sucks but we are trying to get this changed soon.
Tour stars and ends at your hotel, Dubai
- The pick up / drop off timings can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Children under 3 years will be considered infants and entry will be free of cost. Children above the age of 10 will be considered adults and charged the adult rate.
- On specific holidays and weekends, some of the locations might remain close for visits.