Sunset at Burj Khalifa At The Top + Dhow Creek Dinner Cruise Combo
Catch a stunning bird’s eye view of Dubai from At The Top, Burj Khalifa’s observatory situated on the 124th floor. After taking in the beautiful sight of a sunset over the Persian Gulf, head over to the pier on Dubai Creek and embark a wonderful dhow dinner cruise.
Burj Khalifa and Dhow Creek Dinner Cruise Combo Highlights
- Visit the tallest building in the world and head to its observatory on the 124th floor.
- Catch the beautiful sunset over the desert and the Persian Gulf.
- Enjoy the Dubai skyline under the evening sky.
- Head over to Dubai Creek to enjoy a 2-hour dhow dinner cruise.
- Feast on a 3-course international dinner prepared at a 5-star hotel.
- Enjoy multiple forms of entertainment such as the traditional tanoura dance, a magic show and a puppet show.
- The Dhow Dinner Cruise departs from Deira daily at 8:30 PM and takes you around the Dubai Creek.
- Take in stunning sights of Deira and Bur Dubai lit beautifully at night.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Standing tall at 830m, Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world and comfortably dwarfs the second tallest building in the world, Shanghai Tower. A record-breaking work of architecture, Burj Khalifa has the most number of floors of any building as well as the fastest elevators in the world that will zip you to At The Top faster than anything else. And what can be said of the views from the top that hasn’t been said before? Placed higher than all buildings in your vicinity, you will be able to catch stunning views of Dubai’s skyline during sunset, one of the most magical times to visit the Burj Khalifa.
The cruise, on the other hand, will take you aboard a traditional Arabic dhow and along the Dubai Creek for an unforgettable dining and sightseeing experience. The Dubai Creek has been the lifeline of the local Emirati population since the times of yore. Today, sailing down Dubai Creek is an experience that introduces you to the luxury of Dubai and also brings you closer to the history of Dubai. Cruising through the heart of Dubai while you enjoy a lavish dinner is surely one of the best way to experience Dubai.
What to Expect on Your Burj Khalifa and Dhow Creek Dinner Cruise
The experience begins at Burj Khalifa. You will take the fastest elevators in the world and head to At The Top, Burj Khalifa’s stunning observatory. From this unique vantage point, you will be able to take in stunning sights of the sunset as well as Dubai city, lit up beautifully in the evening. Get the most dynamic view as the light changes from daylight to dusky twilight, to dark; when the lights of Dubai flicker to life. This is sure to be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Dhow Creek Dinner
Your dhow dinner cruise will begin in Deira as you report at the designated pier on the Dubai Creek. You will be greeted by the friendly cruise staff who welcome you with fresh juices, Arabian coffee, and dates on your arrival. The dhow features both an outdoor deck as well as an indoor air-conditioned seating facility.
The dinner is in the form of an international buffet with a wide range of dishes. You also have the option of pairing it with some alcohol. As you enjoy your dinner, traditional dance and magic shows will also be put up for your entertainment. There will be a magic show, a tanoura dance, a horse show and a Homos (puppet) dance show.
The cruise departs at 8:30 pm, making it the perfect time to see Dubai’s landmarks shining brightly at night. You will be able to catch stunning views of luxury yachts, 'Abras' (water taxis), modern architecture like the National Bank of Dubai, Sheikh Saeed’s House, Chamber of Commerce & Industry Building and the Heritage Village. The dhow cruise will finally return to its pier after a 2-hour journey at 10:30 pm.
Know Before You Go
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit.
- Children 3 years old and below are permitted free of charge.
- No food or beverages are allowed inside the Burj Khalifa.
- The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes however you are welcome to take your time.
- The Dhow Dinner Cruise in the Dubai Creek is a daily experience that starts from 8:30 pm and finishes at 10:30 pm daily.
- The pier is located at 90 Baniyas Rd, Dubai. You can reach the pier by taking the metro to the Al Rigga Station or Union Station, and walk or take a cab. Both the train stations are a 10-minute walk from the pier.
- It is best to be dressed casually for the dinner cruises. The setting is primarily informal and hence, smart casuals should be fine.
- The cruise departs daily at 8:30 pm and is a 2-hour long dinner cruise.
- Exclusive Access To Levels 124, 125 of Burj Khalifa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Welcome refreshments, dates and coffee
- Lavish international buffet dinner
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- 4 Live entertainment shows
- Dubai Creek Cruise
As much as we enjoyed the sunset, the cruise was too noisy and conjested
Very good offer. Easy to book. No waiting in queues. Tickets collected from the venue.
took my girlfriend for this amazing trip booked on Headout. Standing atop the world’s tallest building, witnessing the daylight changing into dusky twilight was an experience to remember. I am glad to have found this amazing website. I not only got a great offer but also it made things so convenient. I would strongly recommend this website to all.
Your vouchers will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue.
Dubai Mall for Burj Khalifa., Dubai Creek, opposite Deira Towers for Dinner Cruise, Dubai
- Please note: There will be no entertainment shows and serving of alcoholic beverages on September 21st and 22nd on account of it being the Islamic New Year. These services will resume on the 23rd of September.
Other experiences similar to Sunset at Burj Khalifa At The Top + Dhow Creek Dinner Cruise Combo