Burj Khalifa At The Top & Desert Safari Combo
Gaze at Dubai from the dizzying 124th and 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa and enjoy stunning sights of the city, the desert and the Persian Gulf. Combine that with an amazing evening desert safari in a 4x4 vehicle, taking you to a traditional Bedouin camp where a whole variety of activities await you.
Burj Khalifa At the Top - Level 124 and 125
This voucher gives you general admission to the tallest building in the world! Rise up to the 124th floor to enjoy eye-catching views of this modern city! Your voucher enables you access to the 125th floor as well.
Standing tall at a staggering 2,720 feet, the Burj Khalifa dominates the city skyline and is unmatched in the world. Through the panoramic glass on the 124th and 125th floors, you will be able to behold unmatchable views of the city. Watching the Dubai skyline, the ocean and the desert from the tallest building in the world is to not be missed! Select the time slot on the next page.
Evening Desert Safari
Get ready for a thrilling desert drive over the red sand dunes, deep into the heart of the Lahbab desert. You will be picked up on a 4x4 and driven to the desert leaving the city behind.
Once you arrive at the desert, your expert driver will take to the sands and ride over the dunes for an adventurous 4x4 experience. Follow that with a session of thrilling sand boarding amidst the dunes.
After the ride, you arrive at a traditional Bedouin camp where other desert activities are in store. Here, you will be able to experience camel riding, aromatic shisha, and henna hand painting.
Adding excitement to an already fun-packed evening will be entertainers performing traditional tanoura and fire shows and belly dancing. Post the fun, you can also dress up in traditional Arabic dresses and take photos of an Arabic version of yourself.
As the day comes to a close, you will be led to a delectable buffet which you can pair with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will perfectly cap the evening.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by 4x4 for the Desert Safari
- Admission tickets for the Burj Khalifa
- Sand boarding
- Desert dune bashing
- Belly dance
- Tanoura and Fire show
- Short Camel Ride
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Unlimited hubblee-bubblee shisha
- Arabic dress photograph opportunity upon availability
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Separate restrooms for men and women
- Pick-up & drop-off for Burj Khalifa
Know Before You Go
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
*Depending upon the pickup location and the operator conducting your desert safari, you will be picked up anytime between 03:30 PM - 04:00 PM. You may directly get in touch with the operator for information on your exact pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you will be dropped off between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM.
*If you want to be picked up from Dubai Mall after your Burj Khalifa visit, please use "Rove Downtown Hotel" (situated opposite Dubai Mall) as pick up point during checkout. You will be picked up anytime between 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM.
Desert Safari Location
The camp is located in and around the Al Aveer Desert.
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed in Desert Safari.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed in Desert Safari.
- On account of Prophet Mohammed's Birthday, there will be no entertainment shows at the Safari between 19th and 20th November.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 4 days in advance for a full refund.
You can see the best of Dubai through both these activities.
I always book my passes through Headout, they always have some great offers going on.
Your quick response to my request to have the reservation changed to another date, which was done immediately. Very impressed thankyou
Your mobile vouchers will be sent via email. No need to print.
For entry to Burj Khalifa please display your voucher at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
For Desert Safari experience please display your mobile voucher at the pick up location along with a valid ID.
Dubai Mall for Burj Khalifa, Your hotel for Desert Safari pick-up., Dubai
- Children under the age of 13 years, are required to be accompanied by an adult.
- You will need to visit Dubai mall for Burj Khalifa
- Please note:
- Your desert safari pick up time will be between 2:00 pm-4:00 PM and drop off between 9:00pm-9:30pm. Please provide hotel address for pick-up location at check-out. If you want to be picked up from Burj Khalifa, please use "Rove Downtown Hotel" (situated opposite to the Dubai Mall) as your pick up point.
- The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top (Level 124) is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes however you are welcome to take your time. Please note that the average visit time may extend according during peak seasons and sunset times.