Burj Khalifa At The Top & Desert Safari Combo
Gaze at Dubai from the dizzying 124th and 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa and enjoy stunning sights of the city, the desert and the Persian Gulf. Combine that with an amazing evening desert safari in a 4x4 vehicle, taking you to a traditional Bedouin camp where a whole variety of activities await you.
Burj Khalifa At the Top - Level 124 and 125
This voucher gives you general admission to the tallest building in the world! Rise up to the 124th floor to enjoy eye-catching views of this modern city! Your voucher enables you access to the 125th floor as well.
Standing tall at a staggering 2,720 feet, the Burj Khalifa dominates the city skyline and is unmatched in the world. Through the panoramic glass on the 124th and 125th floors, you will be able to behold unmatchable views of the city. Watching the Dubai skyline, the ocean and the desert from the tallest building in the world is to not be missed! Select the time slot on the next page.
Evening Desert Safari
Get ready for a thrilling desert drive over the red sand dunes, deep into the heart of the Lahbab desert. You will be picked up on a 4x4 and driven to the desert leaving the city behind.
Once you arrive at the desert, your expert driver will take to the sands and ride over the dunes for an adventurous 4x4 experience. Follow that with a session of thrilling sand boarding amidst the dunes.
After the ride, you arrive at a traditional Bedouin camp where other desert activities are in store. Here, you will be able to experience camel riding, aromatic shisha, and henna hand painting.
Adding excitement to an already fun-packed evening will be entertainers performing traditional tanoura and fire shows and belly dancing. Post the fun, you can also dress up in traditional Arabic dresses and take photos of an Arabic version of yourself.
As the day comes to a close, you will be led to a delectable buffet which you can pair with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will perfectly cap the evening.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by 4x4 for the Desert Safari
- Admission tickets for the Burj Khalifa
- Sand boarding
- Desert dune bashing
- Belly dance
- Tanoura and Fire show
- Short Camel Ride
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Unlimited hubblee-bubblee shisha
- Arabic dress photograph opportunity upon availability
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Separate restrooms for men and women
- Pick-up & drop-off for Burj Khalifa
Know Before You Go
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
Depending upon the pickup location and the operator conducting your desert safari, you will be picked up anytime between 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM. You may directly get in touch with the operator for information on your exact pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you will be dropped off between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM.
Desert Safari Location
The camp is located in and around the Al Aveer Desert.
- Please note: On account of Prophet Mohammed's Birthday, there will be no entertainment shows and alcohol served at the Safari between 30th November - 1st December.
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed in Desert Safari.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed in Desert Safari.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
I visited Dubai with my family and made our bookings on Headout for two main attractions. Booking process was very simple. I got our vouchers on mail. We didn't have to wait in lines for Burj Khalifa. Desert Safari was also very good. Service was excellent.
I made the bookings for my sister on this website for two main attractions of Dubai. She was travelling with her friends. She was very happy with the arrangements in Dubai. The local tour guys were quite helpful and nice. There was no waiting or hidden costs.
I was in Dubai last month with my gang of friends. We had heard a lot about the desert Safari. We bought tickets online through this website. It was indeed a unique experience. Dune bashing was so much fun. We wanted to do it another time but we were hard pressed for time. As part of an offer we also got tickets for Burj Khalifa Top Level at a good price along with Desert Safari. That was very nice too.
Your vouchers will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venues.
Dubai Mall for Burj Khalifa, Your hotel for Desert Safari pick-up., Dubai
- Children under the age of 13 years, are required to be accompanied by an adult.
- You will need to visit Dubai mall for Burj Khalifa
- Please note: There will be no entertainment shows and serving of alcoholic beverages on September 21st and 22nd on account of it being the Islamic New Year. These services will resume on the 23rd of September.
- Your desert safari pick up time will be between 2:00 pm-4:00 PM and drop off between 9:00pm-9:30pm. Please provide hotel address for pick-up location at check-out.
- The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top (Level 124) is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes however you are welcome to take your time. Please note that the average visit time may extend according during peak seasons and sunset times.
Other experiences similar to Burj Khalifa At The Top & Desert Safari Combo