Burj Khalifa At The Top + Dubai Aquarium + Desert Safari Combo
This combo allows you to experience two popular attractions in Dubai - At the Top Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Aquarium along with an Evening Desert Safari experience. From gazing at Dubai from the 124th-floor observatory of the Burj Khalifa to gazing at tiger sharks at the aquarium, experience Dubai in a unique way.
With these Burj Khalifa tickets, you will be able to skip the long ticket queue and head straight to the elevator that will zip you to the 124th & 125th floor where amazing vistas of Dubai await you. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide an amazing panoramic view of the city, desert, and ocean from a height of 452 meters! Step out onto an open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled sights of the city and beyond. You can stay here and enjoy the views for as long as you like.
At Dubai Aquarium, you will come face to face with an incredible collection of aquatic life that consists of over 140 species including 300 sharks, rays and the largest collection of Sand Tiger sharks in the world. You can also experience other biomes such as the Rainforest, Rocky Shore and Living Ocean environments at the Underwater Zoo. You’ll come across dangerous piranhas, the giant catfish, playful otters, a Humbolt penguin colony and more.
Evening Desert Safari
After your breathtaking experience at the Aquarium and underwater zoo, you will be picked up from your residence in a 4x4 and driven straight past the dominating buildings leaving the city behind into the heart of the Lahbab desert.
Once you arrive at the desert, your driver will take you over the dunes for an adventurous 4x4 experience. You can also give sand boarding a try too. After your drive, you will be taken to a traditional Bedouin camp where activities such as camel riding, unlimited shisha and henna painting await you.
As the experience goes on, you will be entertained by traditional tanoura dance and fire shows, 2 different forms of belly dancing and a horse show. You can also dress up in traditional Arabic dresses that make for perfect photo opportunities.
Finally, end your day with a delectable buffet which you can pair with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will perfectly cap the evening.
- Dubai Aquarium tickets.
- Burj Khalifa general admission tickets (pick time slot on next page)
- Hotel Pick-up for the Evening Desert Safari
- Pick-up & drop-off for Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium
Know Before You Go
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes. Please select the time on the next page.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
Keep in Mind
- Children under the age of four years do not have to purchase a ticket while a reduced ticket price is valid for children between the ages of 4 and 12.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance.
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is open from 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
- Dubai Aquarium tickets are valid for the whole day and you can go anytime you like within the operating hours. Last admission is at 11:30 PM.
Keep in Mind
- The average time to experience the Aquarium and the Underwater Zoo located on Level 2 is approximately 1.5 - 2 hours.
- The ticket is valid only for a single entry.
Depending upon the pickup location and the operator conducting your desert safari, you will be picked up anytime between 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM. You may directly get in touch with the operator for information on your exact pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you will be dropped off between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM.
Desert Safari Location
The camp is located in and around the Al Aveer Desert.
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed in Desert Safari.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed in Desert Safari.
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
32 customer reviews
Went with my parents and we loved the views from the top of Burj Khalifa. Desert safari experience was decent with dune bashing being the highlight. I was concerned that my parents will find the dune bashing experience slightly nerve wrecking but to my surprise they really relished it. There was nothing new for us at the aquarium and I feel that its something we could have skipped having been to these aqauriums at many other places in the world.
Great savings. These were the 3 things that I wanted to do in Dubai in any case so made sense to buy them collectively. This was my first time visiting a desert so it naturally became the highlight of my trip. Logistics for all the tickets bought from here worked out smoothly. Will purchase again.
Your vouchers will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venues.
Around Dubai, Dubai
- Enjoy basic entry at the Aquarium which will cover the tunnel and underwater zoo experience.
- Children under the age of 13 years, are required to be accompanied by an adult.
- You will need to visit Dubai Mall for Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium.
- Your desert safari pick-up time will be between 2:00PM and 2:30 PM and drop off between 8:30PM-9:00PM. Please provide hotel address for pick-up location at check-out.
- Please feel free to get in touch with us if you wish to do the desert safari on the next day
- Your Dubai Aquarium tickets will be valid for the entire day
- The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes however you are welcome to take your time. Please note that the average visit time may extend according during peak seasons and sunset times.
- Children under the age of 3 go free.
Other experiences similar to Burj Khalifa At The Top + Dubai Aquarium + Desert Safari Combo