Burj Khalifa At The Top + Dubai Aquarium + Desert Safari Combo
Reviews of Burj Khalifa At The Top + Dubai Aquarium + Desert Safari Combo
Stunning combo! You get to see some of the most popular and excellent Dubai attractions with this combo. I would surely recommend this to families looking for an excellent time in Dubai.Read more
Nice adventure, I loved desert part, however the organization to pick up people at their hotel could be improved. We had nice time and met nice peopleRead more
What You Get
- Access to Burj Khalifa At the Top - Level 124 and 125
- Dubai Aquarium
- Evening Desert Safari
- Burj Khalifa At the Top - Level 124 and 125
- Wi-fi Access
- Admission to the aquarium tunnel
- Explore the underwater zoo
Evening Desert Safari
- Pick-up and drop-off by 4x4
- Sand boarding
- Desert dune bashing
- 2 different belly dances
- Tanoura and Fire show
- Horse show
- Camel riding
- Henna designing
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Unlimited hubblee-bubblee shisha
- Arabic dress photograph opportunity upon availability
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
Burj Khalifa At the Top - Level 124 and 125
Standing tall at a staggering 2,720 feet, the Burj Khalifa dominates the city skyline and is unmatched in the world. Through the panoramic glass on the 124th and 125th floors, you will be able to behold unmatchable views of the city.
Head straight to the fastest elevators which will take you to the 124th floor. From your vantage point, you can enjoy eye-catching views of this modern city! Your voucher enables you access to the 125th floor as well.
Watching the Dubai skyline, the ocean and the desert from the tallest building in the world is to not be missed! Select the time slot on the next page.
With a capacity of 10 million liters, and located bang in Dubai mall, the Dubai Aquarium is one of the largest suspended aquariums in the world. It boasts an array of marine life that includes 400 sharks and rays.
You can walk through the 48-meter long tunnel that gives you 270-degree views of the of the gigantic aquarium with the sharks and fishes swimming around you. Additionally, you can check out the underwater zoo that houses Sea otters, piranha, penguins and many other animals.
Also included in the package are a behind the scenes tour of the aquarium and access to the underwater observatory.
Evening Desert Safari
After your breathtaking experience at the Aquarium and underwater zoo, you will be picked up from your residence in a 4x4 and driven straight past the dominating buildings leaving the city behind into the heart of the Lahbab desert.
Once you arrive at the desert, your driver will take you over the dunes for an adventurous 4x4 experience. You can also give sand boarding a try too. After your drive, you will be taken to a traditional Bedouin camp where activities such as camel riding, unlimited shisha and henna painting await you.
As the experience goes on, you will be entertained by traditional tanoura dance and fire shows, 2 different forms of belly dancing and a horse show. You can also dress up in traditional Arabic dresses that make for perfect photo opportunities.
Finally, end your day with a delectable buffet which you can pair with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will perfectly cap the evening.
- Pick-up & drop-off for Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium
Stunning combo! You get to see some of the most popular and excellent Dubai attractions with this combo. I would surely recommend this to families looking for an excellent time in Dubai.
Nice adventure, I loved desert part, however the organization to pick up people at their hotel could be improved. We had nice time and met nice people
It was an amazing experience. Your staff treated us perfectly and the driver Ali was top. Hopefully in the future we will meet again. Cheers!
- Enjoy basic entry at the Aquarium which will cover the tunnel and underwater zoo experience.
- Please note: There will be no entertainment shows and serving of alcoholic beverages on September 21st and 22nd on account of it being the Islamic New Year. These services will resume on the 23rd of September.
- Children under the age of 13 years, are required to be accompanied by an adult.
- You will need to visit Dubai Mall for Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium.
- Your desert safari pick-up time will be between 2:00PM and 2:30 PM and drop off between 8:30PM-9:00PM. Please provide hotel address for pick-up location at check-out.
- Please feel free to get in touch with us if you wish to do the desert safari on the next day
- Your Dubai Aquarium tickets will be valid for the entire day
- The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes however you are welcome to take your time. Please note that the average visit time may extend according during peak seasons and sunset times.
- Children under the age of 3 go free.
Your vouchers will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venues.
Around Dubai, Dubai