Dhow Dinner Cruise with Live Entertainment in Dubai Creek and the Open Seas
Enjoy an unforgettable dining experience at one of the most popular dhow cruises in Dubai Creek. Gently sail past some of Dubai's glittering landmarks as you enjoy a delicious international buffet dinner while traditional dancers put on an entertaining show. A perfect evening on the waters of Dubai Creek await you.
Dhow Dinner Cruise in Dubai Creek Highlights
- Take a 2-hour dinner cruise on a luxurious modern dhow in Dubai Creek.
- Begin your dinner cruise with a traditional welcome of coffee, dates and fresh juices.
- Feast on a 3-course international dinner.
- Enjoy multiple forms of entertainment such as the traditional tanoura dance, a magic show and a puppet show.
- The Dhow Dinner Cruise departs from Deira daily at 8:30 PM and takes you around the Dubai Creek.
- Take in stunning sights of Deira and Bur Dubai lit beautifully at night.
Why You Should Go For A Dinner Cruise in Dubai Creek
A dinner cruise of Dubai in Deira Creek (or the Dubai Creek) is a very popular Dubai pastime. Sailing down the city’s ancient lifeline, the Deira Creek is a unique experience that not only introduces you to the luxury that Dubai stands for, but also brings you closer to the history of Dubai, a city that sprung up and grew around the Deira Creek. Several dhow cruises, or bateaux cruises as they’re called, will take you on a luxurious cruise down the creek and while you feast on a wonderful dinner, also show you the older part of the city in an intimate manner.
The dhows of today have come a long way from the days of yore when they used to be small boats with a sail. Dhows have evolved into modern cruise vessels that can comfortably house a world-class restaurant and take you around the Dubai Creek and the Dubai harbour. With facilities such as indoor-outdoor seating and 360-degree glass walls, dhow cruises are one of the most popular recreational experiences in Dubai. Famous for hosting lavish dining and entertainment experiences, a dhow cruise in the Dubai Creek is a must on your visit to Dubai.
What to Expect on Your Dubai Creek Dinner Cruise
Your dhow dinner cruise will begin in Deira as you report at the designated pier on the Dubai Creek. You will be greeted by the friendly cruise staff who welcome you with fresh juices, Arabian coffee, and dates on your arrival. Post the welcome, you will board the luxurious wooden dhow and embark on a lavish as well as an entertaining journey down the Dubai Creek.
The dhow features both an outdoor deck as well as an indoor air-conditioned seating facility. As the cruise departs at 8:30 pm, you will be able to enjoy the sights of Dubai as it is lit up beautifully at night. The dinner is in the form of an international buffet with a wide range of dishes from around the world. From lip-smacking Indian food to tasty Italian preparations and Arabic delicacies, the dinner features delicious food that will go perfectly with your cruising experience.
As you enjoy your dinner, traditional dance and magic shows will also be put up for your entertainment. There will be a magic show, a tanoura dance, a horse show and a Homos (puppet) dance show. These shows are interactive, entertaining as well as humorous. The dhow cruise will finally return to its pier after a 2-hour journey at 10:30 pm.
Know Before You Go
About the Experience
When To Visit:
The Dhow Dinner Cruise in the Dubai Creek is a daily experience that starts from 8:30 pm and finishes at 10:30 pm daily.
The pier is located at 90 Baniyas Rd, Dubai. You can reach the pier by taking the metro to the Al Rigga Station or Union Station, and walk or take a cab. Both the train stations are a 10-minute walk from the pier.
What to Wear:
It is best to be dressed casually for the dinner cruises. The setting is primarily informal and hence, smart casuals should be fine.
About the Ticket
Tickets for the cruise are available daily. Choose the date you would like to take the dinner cruise and simply purchase the ticket. You will be emailed the voucher which you can show at the dhow reception and begin your dinner cruise.
Length of the cruise:
The cruise departs daily at 8:30 pm and is a 2-hour long dinner cruise.
- Welcome refreshments, dates and coffee
- Lavish international buffet dinner
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- 4 Live entertainment shows
- Dubai Creek Cruise
- Please note: There will be no entertainment shows and serving of alcoholic beverages on September 21st and 22nd on account of it being the Islamic New Year. These services will resume on the 23rd of September.
- Select the date you wish to go on and the number of people you will be going with.
- Complete your purchase and receive an email with the mobile voucher for your dinner cruise.
- On the day of your experience, present your voucher at the pier, located at 90 Baniyas Rd, Dubai.
- Proceed to the dhow and enjoy your lavish dinner.
90 Baniyas Rd - Dubai, Dubai