Morning Camel Safari
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Camel riding session
- Safari guide
- Moderation cancellation policy
What To Expect
- Experience how people of the desert travelled in ancient times across the desert as you embark on a guided camel safari
- Ride the "Ship of the desert" and learn why these peaceful creatures have been used as transportation in such an environment
- With guides available to ensure your experience goes without a hitch, you will have a lovely experience at the desert
It is undeniable that the first image you see when you think of Dubai is that of a modern oasis amidst a sea of sand. On this camel safari, you will be picked up from your hotel and leave the city behind as you head to the Arabian Desert. You will be driven to the location where the camel riding safari will take place.
The Camel Ride
At the venue, you will first learn the do's and don't's of camel riding from expert guides. These guides will also ensure that your ride is smooth and carefree. Nothing is to be feared since camels have a reputation for being a relaxed and peaceful animal. Ride these creatures for 30 minutes or an hour, as you wish.
Remember to take your cameras along to capture these lovely moments.
- Food & beverages
I didn't want any stress of last minute bookings so I made all my bookings for Dubai trip in advance. I used Headout for many of my bookings including Morning Camel Safari. It was very simple and easy.
We booked this tour on Headout. We were very happy with the easy booking process. They have good local tie ups. They picked us up on time and were responsible and friendly. Very good experience.
Away from the city, in the middle of a desert, riding these peaceful creatures was a beautiful experience. Making bookings in advance on this website was good foresight!
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Tour Starts & Ends At Your Hotel, Dubai
Other experiences similar to Morning Camel Safari