Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld One Day Pass with Transfers
- With over 20 Ferrari inspired rides, shows and attractions, 2 shopping outlets and a range of authentic Italian dining experiences, there’s plenty of choice at Ferrari World for the whole family
- At Yas Waterworld, come aboard the Middle’s East’s longest suspended rollercoaster with special water and laser effects to splash all those walking below
- Rides ranging from mild to extreme across both the parks are sure to get everyones hearts racing
Short on time but lots to see? Don't miss out on these iconic attractions, with this combo pass. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the world’s first and only Ferrari-branded and largest indoor theme park in the world. Yas Water World is the newest entertainment destination on the leisure and lifestyle in the UAE.
Please note that every Sunday from 15th July until 26th August, Yas Waterworld will be hosting Ladies Day and, as such, entrance will only be allowed to women and males aged 8 or below. Boys above the age of 8 are not eligible to enter. Valid ID proof may be required to confirm age at the time of entry.
- Hotel pick-up and drop
- Regular entry passes
- Unlimited access to all regular rides within Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World
- Paid stalls
- Food & beverages
- Advances stimulator rides at Ferrari World
- Towel & locker rentals at Yas Waterworld
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Ferrari World is an incredibly cool place. As a Ferrari lover, this place is just perfect. The rides were amazing and so was the show and exhibition. A must visit if you are vacationing in Dubai.
Headout gave me a great deal on the passes. I landed up saving quite a lot. I like their payment process, it is simple and quick.
We had a good time at both the parks and most importantly, the kids loved it. They particularly enjoyed the rides at the Waterworld.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pickup.
Tour will begin & end at your hotel, Dubai
- Children below 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests below the height of 1.3 m are not permitted on certain rides
Please note this summer season starting on July 15 until August 26, 2018 every Sunday will be Ladies Day in Yas Waterworld aside from the usual Ladies Night every Thursday. Male guests will not be admitted to the park on that day.
Please be informed of the rides that will be closed for maintenance:
Flying Aces: April 26 – May 14
Formula Rossa: May 15 – June 11
On 28th June 2018 no male guests or boys above 8 years will be allowed entry in Yas Waterworld.