Milan Full Day Guided Tour with Leonardo's Vineyard & Duomo Access
Set aside a day for sightseeing in Milan and explore its many attractions with the help of your expert tour guide. Visit the Duomo Cathedral, La Scala Theatre, Mercanti Square, Sforza Castle, and most importantly, Leonardo’s Vineyard!
- Enjoy the best of Milan on this full-day guided tour with the skip-the-line access to each attraction visited
- The expert English-speaking tour guide will fill you in on facts, figures, stories and secrets about the attractions you’ll pass by
- Start your tour at the Sforza Castle and roam about the medieval heart of the city at Mercanti Square
- Take a stroll down the Gothic period at the Duomo Cathedral and other majestic churches of the XVI century
- Cross the glass-roofed Gallery of Vittorio Emanuele II and admire the trendy shops and cafes before reaching La Scala
- Dream of operas and ballets at the La Scala Theatre, a Milanese landmark adored by all
- Saving the best for last, head out to the world-famous vineyard of Leonardo Da Vinci, La Vigna di Leonardo, and delve into the beauty of it
Follow around your English-speaking tour guide for a fun-filled day of sightseeing and fun! Venture through Milan’s rich history at the medieval heart of the city at Mercanti Square and make your way to the imposing Sforza Castle for a blast from the past. Next, make your way towards the monuments of the Gothic era, including the Duomo Cathedral and other majestic churches of the roaring XVI century! Churches of Santa Maria Presso San Satiro and San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore are two of them.
On your way to La Scala Opera Theatre, stroll through the glass-roofed Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, also known as the “Living Room of Milan”. At the La Scala Theatre, picture some of the world’s greatest musicians and opera singers like Guiseppe Verdi, Maria Callas and Pavarotti perform here. Last but not least, get the chance to admire the world-renowned Leonardo da Vinci’s Vineyard (La Vigna di Leonardo) and enjoy the serene surroundings before calling it a day.
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- Access to the outside and inner yards of Sforza Castle
- Mercanti Square
- Skip-the-line access to Duomo Cathedral and its square
- Skip-the-line access to Churches of Santa Maria Presso San Satiro and San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- Sempione Park and Arco Della Pace
- The “Finger” sculpture by Maurizio Cattelan
- Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery
- The outside and square of La Scala Theatre
- Leonardo’s Vineyard
- Skip-the-line access to the inside of Santa Maria Delle Grazie Church
Know Before You Go
- Keep in mind that the itinerary is subject to change due to daily opening hours of Churches and religious services, public maintenance works or other local events
- Your visit to Duomo Cathedral on Sundays will be replaced by a visit to Piazza Gae Aulenti
- You will be given an hour’s break in between for lunch
- Modest clothing for this tour is recommended to enter all churches
- Guests must cover knees, arms and back
This is a full-day walking tour, so wearing comfortable shoes and a hat during summers is recommended.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This ticket cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at the main entrance of Cadorna Train Station (Piazzale Luigi Cadorna n.14).
- This is on the right side of the main entrance of the station.
- Look out for the cafe “Marinoni”, which is right next to where your tour guide will be waiting for you.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Take tram R16, R17, R22 or R27 and get off at Milano Cadorna tram station.
This station is a 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
Take Metros 1 or 2 and get off at Cadorna FN Metro Station.
The meeting point is at the main entrance of this metro station.
This ticket is valid for the time and date selected at checkout.