Early Access Tour of Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
Book this ticket and join the only tour group allowed on the first ferry of the day to Liberty Island! Bypass the crowds as you admire the history of this iconic American site with your local guide.
- Go on a fully guided tour and discover the wonders of the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island.
- With early access tickets, avoid waiting in any lines and get priority entrance to both attractions.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the history behind European immigration to the USA with your expert local guide.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the city and of Lady Liberty herself from different vantage points.
- Marvel at ancient artifacts such as the original torch and much more at the new avant-garde Statue of Liberty Museum.
- Return ferry tickets
- Statue of Liberty tickets
- Ellis Island Museum tickets
- Hotel Transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Start your tour at The Battery (previously known as Battery Park) – the famous gateway to Lady Liberty. Then, board the earliest ferry of the day (morning tour only). This means you get to escape the swelling afternoon crowds, as you sail away from Manhattan to the Statue of Liberty.
Listen as your guide dives deep into the story of how Lady Liberty came to be. Watch as they the stage, create the scene, and ignite your imagination, all while letting you in on incredible historical facts. Admire sweeping views of the New York skyline, Brooklyn Bridge, and the surrounding environs. Explore the Statue of Liberty Museum and stand just a few feet from Lady Liberty’s original torch!
Later, board the short ferry to Ellis Island – another iconic site in the history of the United States. After a brief introduction, your guide will tell you how to get the most from your visit. Then, check out this special place on your own. You'll have enough time to wander the site, enjoy the official audio guide, look through the passenger records for family names, or grab a bite to eat at the cafeteria. You are also welcome to return on the ferry with your guide.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Measures
- This attraction offers hand sanitizer before, during, and after all tours.
- Walks Guides have received health & safety training, are self-monitoring temperatures daily, and trained in group social distancing practices.
- Masks are compulsory and are available for purchase if you do not have one.
- If headsets are needed, they are disinfected at the beginning and end of your experience.
- All Walks tours are always small groups to give you the maximum comfort and safety.
- This is a walking tour. While there are stops along the way, guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty.
- You are required to go through airport-style security on this tour. No luggage, weapons, or food (except for water in a clear container) is allowed. Confiscated items will not be returned.
- Upon arrival at Liberty Island bags and backpacks must be stored in a locker. Lockers are $2.00.
- This tour does not include access to the Statue of Liberty's Crown.
Daily: 8:45am and 11am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Meet your guide in front of the Pier A Harbor House.
- Address: 22 Battery Place, New York, NY 10004.
- Your guide will be waiting for you to right of the Statue of Liberty ferry and Castle Clinton.
- The closest subway station is Bowling Green, a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Subway lines #4 & 5 will get you here.
- Closest bus stop is Battery Pl /West St, a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Bus line #BM2 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date & time selected during checkout.