Singapore Snow City Tickets
Build snowmen, have snowball fights, and have fun with your friends at this unique experience that brings the joys of winter to the tropical heat of Singapore!
- Experience snow in Singapore’s first permanent indoor snow center.
- Be treated to a one-of-a-kind snow blizzard experience.
- Play in the snow playground and learn about the Inuit way of life.
- Take a snow slide from a 60m long and 3-storey high slope.
- Try skiing on the snow slope in Snow City.
- Get access to Singapore's first Ice Hotel experience and admire 5 themed ice sculptures.
- Visit the Dining Room and Ice Throne at the hotel and enjoy this special daycation.
- Admission to Snow City's Snow Play
- Admission to Ice Hotel Gallery
- Jacket and boots
- 1 hour ice bumper car ride (optional)
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
why you shouldn’t miss this
Singapore is a tropical country with its typical weather, which is probably the reason Snow City is so popular. It gives people a chance to beat the heat in a very novel way. The Snow City located at the Science Centre allows people to experience snow and cold weather. Coupled with its Inuit theme and multiple attractions like the 60m long snow slide, fun house for children, playgrounds, and fields, it becomes clear that the Snow City is a unique experience that will leave you with fun and cheerful memories.
Once you enter the Snow City, you will need to put on the jacket and boots to enter the actual snow chamber. If you are not used to low temperatures, you may want to rent some gloves as well. Once you are inside the snow chamber, you can visit any of the four zones inside. You can start from the Artic Snow Playground where you will learn about the Inuit way of life, and then move on to the snowfield, and the snow slide. You can find photographers ready to record your memories with your friends and family so that you can relive your experiences long after you leave.
Also, get access to the Ice Hotel Gallery when you go to Snow City. Stretched across a 17-meter snowfield, you'll get to admire 5 themed ice and snow art installations intricately built by the renowned ice sculptor veteran, Jeffrey Ng. This is Singapore's first ice hotel experience that also allows you to experience a daycation at the fascinating hotel. You'll get a chance to capture the ethereal beauty of the Dining Room and the Ice Throne.
know before you go
- These tickets are applicable to both tourists and Singaporean citizens.
- You cannot take photographs from personal devices while in the Snow chamber.
- Children below 7 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Food and beverages are prohibited inside the Snow chamber.
- Snow City advises people with medical conditions from visiting the Snow chamber, especially if those conditions could be aggravated by the experience.
Tue-Sun: 10am - 5pm
Public Holidays:10am - 6pm
- Wear long pants to keep yourself warm.
- Winter jacket and boots are provided with the admission ticket.
- It is compulsory to wear socks when using the house boots.
- Gloves and pants are available for rent at the venue. Socks are available for purchase.
- Buses- Take any of the 66, 178, 198, 335 buses and get down at the Snow City stop.
- MRT Train- Get down at Jurong East Station on the East West Line and you can walk to Snow City in 10 minutes. Alternatively, you can transfer to buses 335 or 66 from there to Snow City.
You will receive an email confirmation with your mobile tickets shortly. Please display the same on a mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the venue on the day of your experience.
Your ticket is valid for the date and timeslot selected in the next step of the booking.