Theme Parks in Singapore
Popular Things to Do
Sort By: Our Recommendations
Universal Studios Singapore TicketsUniversal Studio Singapore VIP Experience
Universal Studios Singapore TicketsUniversal Studios Singapore™ with Hotel Transfers
Universal Studios Singapore TicketsCombo: Universal Studios Singapore + S.E.A. Aquarium™ Tickets
Universal Studios Singapore TicketsCombo: Universal Studios Singapore + Adventure Cove Waterpark™ Tickets
Travel Guides and Tips
Browse By Themes
Tickets :Theme ParksMuseumsZoos & AquariumParksWater ParksLandmarksCity PassesTours :Walking ToursGuided ToursHop-On Hop-Off ToursCity ToursPrivate ToursBikes & SegwayTransportation :Airport TransfersAttraction TransfersPublic TransportTravel Services :Wifi & SIM CardsCruises :Sightseeing CruisesDinner CruisesFood & Drink :Dining ExperiencesFood ToursFood PassesDay Trips :Nature EscapesAdventureSightseeingEntertainment :CinemaConcertsSportsAdventure :Bungee JumpingZipliningClimbingIndoor AdventureOutdoor ActivitiesWater Sports :KayakingRaftingBoat RentalsSpeed Boat ToursNature & Wildlife :SafariClasses :WorkshopsSpecials :CombosComing SoonStaycations :Beaches
Is it worth booking Singapore theme park tickets?
If you are looking for a fun activity to do in Singapore with your friends or family, visiting a theme park should be at the top of your list. Singapore is home to several theme parks for visitors of all ages. Prepare for world-class rides, exciting attractions, satisfying meals for all cravings, and a general atmosphere of merriment at theme parks such as Singapore Snow City, Universal Studios Singapore, and more.
What are the top theme parks in Singapore?
The various theme parks in Singapore are:
- Universal Studio Singapore: Universal Studios Singapore theme park is packed with rides, shows, and attractions based on some of your favorite movies and television series.
- Singapore Snow City: Singapore Snow City is an indoor snow park that is great for families and groups, offering a variety of activities such as sledding, tubing, snowball fighting, and more.
- Kiztopia: Kiztopia is a safe and secure play zone that offers a variety of fun activities, such as slides, climbing, ball pits, and more.
- Sentosa 4D Adventureland: Sentosa 4D Adventureland is an immersive cinema experience that will take you on a thrilling adventure. With 4D effects such as wind, rain, and mist, you'll feel like you're right in the middle of the action.
- Nestopia: Nestopia is an interactive exhibit that is perfect for families with young children. This Exhibit features a variety of hands-on activities, such as a rope course, ball pit, air cannon, and more.
- KidZania: KidZania is an indoor theme park that offers children the opportunity to role-play in a variety of real-life occupations. From firefighters to chefs, there are over 60 different professions to choose from.
Do theme park tickets in Singapore offer skip-the-line access?
Most theme parks in Singapore do provide skip-the-line tickets such as Sentosa 4D Adventureland admission tickets, Universal Studio Singapore tickets, and KidZania Singapore. These tickets help you move past the long waiting lines at the ticket counter with a wave of your electronic ticket and head straight for the rides. You can enjoy timed entry access with Snow City Tickets, Nestopia tickets, NERF Singapore tickets, and HeadRock VR Singapore tickets which also eliminates the chances of waiting in lines.
Do theme park tickets in Singapore offer discounts or offers?
Headout offers up to 33% off and an additional 5% cashback on your purchase of select theme park tickets.
Are theme parks in Singapore expensive?
Most theme parks in Singapore cost anywhere from as little as S$23 to S$318. Given the range, most of the theme parks are on the lower end of the range and are super affordable while providing you worth of the money spent.
Which are the most budget-friendly Singapore theme park tickets ?
The budget-friendly theme parks in Singapore are:
- Nestopia - S$10 onwards
- Singapore Snow City - S$12 onwards
- Sentosa 4D Adventureland - S$23 onwards
- Kiztopia - S$38 onwards
Which theme park in Singapore is best for kids?
Top theme parks you can visit with kids in Singapore are:
- Universal Studio Singapore - Universal Studios Singapore is suitable for people of all ages as there are many attractions for children. They are split into six different 'zones'. These are Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away, Madagascar Live!, and Hollywood.
- Kiztopia - Kiztopia is a lovable world of Kiz - an animated series about Kiz Kurasaki, Kizuna Kusanagi, Kizzie Kurasaki, and other friends. The objective behind the creation of this amazing theme park was to provide a better way for kids to learn while having fun at the same time.
- Sentosa 4D Adventureland - Their rides often have a "4-D" theme, a term which refers to special effects such as moving seats, wind, mist, and scents. Many rides have particular storylines that children can follow from beginning to end. The setting itself, being inside what used to be film studios, adds to the experience.
- Nestopia - "Nestopia" is an indoor playground for kids to visit and play. Nestopia provides not only physical games such as slides, sprint tracks, obstacle courses but also mental games that exercise your child's brain.
- KidZania - KidZania Singapore is a KidZania theme park in Singapore at Changi City Point, on the second level of the mall. KidZania Singapore is an indoor miniature city designed for kids aged 4 to 14 years old with KidZania's original proprietary money system used around the world to purchase goods and services.
Which is the largest theme park in Singapore?
Universal Studios Singapore is the biggest theme park in Singapore and has been voted the best theme park in Singapore and Southeast Asia by Tripadvisor. There are numerous rides available to enjoy with family and friends including the Revenge of the Mummy Reverse Blast roller-coaster that takes you backward through a mummy's tomb, Madagascar Mad Pursuit wild water raft ride which features a unique slide drop at the end, and Transformers: The Ride - 3D which uses state-of-the-art technology on two tracks that twist, turn and flip riders upside down.
Which theme park in Singapore has the most thrilling rides?
Universal Studios Singapore offers the most thrilling rides and features many different rides and attractions including Hollywood-themed rides and attractions such as Transformers: The Ride, Revenge of the Mummy: The Ride, and Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. Universal Studio's greatest pride, however, is without a doubt Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN VS CYLON. It's an inverted roller coaster that stands at 67 feet tall! In order to be able to get on to this ride, you have to be taller than 1.2 meters (3 foot 11 inches).
What are the other adventure activity parks beyond theme parks in Singapore?
The other adventure activities you should try in Singapore are:
- Sentosa Skyline Luge - Sentosa Skyline Luge track travels a 1.4km long track with 19 sleds passing through 14 curves while racing downhill through lush jungle foliage ending up at the beachfront area where riders can choose to get off or ride another round.
- iFly Singapore - iFly Singapore's machine is called a wind tunnel simulator—it's not actually an airplane. iFLY has patented technology that recreates the sensation of free-fall from thousands of feet up in the sky. People who have never been skydiving can experience its thrill without leaving the land.
- AJ Hackett Sentosa - AJ Hackett Sentosa is the place where people look for extreme sports that ensures that they provide friendly service with beautiful views, making the whole experience memorable for both young and old alike. AJ Hackett Sentosa has four different activities; the Bamboo Bounce, the Luge (where you ride along a zig-zag road), Skywire (one of the longest zip lines in Southeast Asia), and AJ Hackett Extreme Swing (which gives riders that thrill of soaring through the air). These adventure courses are fun activities that will test your physical strength to its limits.
- Air Zone Singapore - It is the country’s first elevated playground at 8 stories high, on top of a shopping mall. You can explore a 3D maze, swim in a floating ball pit, a game of soccer, or the big slide, and enjoy various photo opportunities while you are having fun.
- NERF Action Xperience - NERF Action Xperience Singapore is a NERF action park built with the NERF brand. The activities NERF Action Xperience Singapore has available for visitors include NERF blasters games, target practice with a crossbow, a laser maze challenge, and many more.
When is the best time to visit a theme park in Singapore?
The best time to visit any theme park is during the early opening hours so you can make most of your time at the park. Most rides at the theme park also are less crowded during the mornings and you do not have to wait in long queues.
The world on your tap!Get the Headout app to get tickets on your phone and access app-only deals. Talk about win-win.