Sky Views Observatory Tickets
Head over to the Address Sky View Hotel to enjoy a unique sightseeing and adventurous experience rolled in one.
- Admire the spellbinding 360° vistas from 219.5 meters above Downtown Dubai.
- See iconic sights like the Burj Khalifa from a different angle.
- Zoom from floor to floor on a thrilling, one-of-a-kind Glass Slide.
- Upgrade your ticket to experience a hands-free walk on a ledge, 219.5 meters above the ground.
- Be assured that the experience is totally safe. You’ll be stapped onto a safety harness.
- Access to the Sky Views Observatory
- Glass Slide
- Edge Walk (optional upgrade)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Perched atop the twin Address Sky View Hotel, the Observatory is an unmissable experience for both residents and tourists. Ride a panoramic elevator to rise 219.5 meters above the ground, the perfect vantage point to snap postcard-perfect pictures of Dubai. Walk across the 25-meter glass floor that connects the twin towers as you drink in the stunning skyline and glittering coast.
Then, it's time for some adventure! Hurtle forward in a transparent tube that wraps around the tower's exterior and links the 53rd floor to the 52nd. More stunning views of Dubai await if you can manage to keep your eyes open as you zoom through the 12 meters long, quadruple laminated tube. If you have opted for the Edge Walk, enjoy a thrill of a hands-free walk on a ledge that goes around the top of the tower's main pod. With no windows or other protective barriers, the first-of-its-kind experience in Dubai is not for the faint-hearted.
know before you go
- It is mandatory to carry a passport or Emirates ID.
- Please notify the Sky Views staff of any pre-existing health conditions, including any physical limitations or medical conditions including but not limited to; neck weakness, back weakness, broken bones, heart conditions, nervous disorders, motion sickness, epilepsy, or if pregnant.
- This experience has height and weight restrictions. Minimum height is 130 cm, and maximum height is 210 cm. Minimum weight is 50 kg, and maximum weight is 100 kg.
- Only one-time slide is permitted per ticket.
- You are required to wear modest, comfortable clothing – no skirts, dresses, no high heels, shoes, or shoes with sharp metal edges that can damage the glass.
- A special rug/mat must be used during the sliding experience, and instructions given by the Sky Views supervisors must be followed.
- Do not touch the glass during the slide journey.
- Personal belongings, including mobile phones and sharp jewellery, must be removed and kept inside the pouch.
- Do not slide on a lying position on your back or stomach.
- Guests should not be under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances that impair judgement (e.g. medicine).
- Guests should be free from severe physical or mental disorders that would not allow them to complete the physical and mental tasks asked throughout the ride.
- One person only at a time can use the slide.
- Guests between ages 12-65 can participate in the Edge Walk. Minors under the age of 18 require the consent of their parent/s in person.
- This experience has height and weight restrictions. Minimum height is 120 cm, and maximum height is 200 cm. Minimum weight is 30 kg, and maximum weight is 150 kg.
- You are required to wear modest and comfortable clothing for the Edge Walk experience - no loose dresses, skirts, flip flops, loose footwear, or long and loose scarves.
- Please notify the Sky Views staff of any disability, intellectual or physical, that would prevent you from completing the physical and mental tasks throughout the experience.
Sky Views Observatory
- Daily from 10:30am to 9pm.
- Off peak hours: 10:30am to 3pm and 7pm to 9pm
- Peak hours: 4pm to 6:30pm
- Daily from 2pm to 9pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem the tickets at: Address Sky View Hotel.
- The Sky Views Observatory is located at 52nd and 53rd levels of the hotel.
- Address: Emaar Square Area, Downtown Dubai 111969 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- The closest Metro station is Burj Khalifa/ Dubai Mall Metro Station, a quick 6-min walk to the attraction.
- Board line MRed to get you here.
- The closest bus stop is Dubai Mall Metro Bus Stop Landside 1, a quick 6-min walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #30, #D03, #D03A, or #F13 to get here.
This ticket is valid until 8 Mar 2022.