Ski Dubai Snow Plus Pass – All-day Snow Park Access
Personalize your Ski Dubai experience with the Snow Plus that includes everything from Snow Classic and allows you to choose one special activity to enrich and round off your time at the Middle East's only stand alone snow park!
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Snow Park.
- Enjoy free rental of all winter wear necessary within the park.
- Avail multiple rides each on the Mountain Thriller & Chairlift, Zorb Ball (Giant Ball), Tubing Run, and Snow Bumpers down the slopes.
- Watch the march of the Penguins that happens multiple times a day
- Choose any one out of these activities offered at the park to make your visit even more special: 40 minute Penguin Encounter, Discovery Lesson, and Snow Bullet Ride.
- Collect your meal vouchers at Ski Dubai.
- Click here for the safety measures that are strictly enforced in compliance with the UAE government policy on health and hygiene.
- All-day access pass to Ski Dubai Snow Park, including the Ice Cave.
- Single rides on the Mountain Thriller and the Chairlift.
- Unlimited rides on the Zorb Ball (Giant Ball), Tubing Run, and Snow Bumpers.
- The march of the Penguins through the Snow Park.
- Free rental of Winter Attire: Thermal jacket, pants, boots, socks and fleece gloves, as well as helmets for children under the age of 13.
- Choose any 1 out of these activities: 40 Minute Penguin Encounter, Discovery Lesson, and Snow Bullet Ride.
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your all day Ski Dubai Snow Plus Pass gives you basic access to all areas of the Snow Park. You can utilize your single ride on the chairlift to ascend to the top of the park and roll downhill from a height of 100 meters in a giant, clear ball at the Zorb Ball (Giant Ball). With your single ride on the Mountain Thriller, you’ll get to ride downhill from the very top of Ski Dubai in a bobsled and experience the thrills and frills of a run through the mountains.
Your pass gives you unlimited access to the Tubing Run as well as the Snow Bumpers, so you can spend a good chunk of your day slipping and sliding down the slopes for some fun in the snow. You can also catch a glimpse of the penguins doing their little march of the Penguins multiple times in the day.
You can customize your Snow Plus Pass with one of the following activities that you can choose once you arrive at the venue:
40 Minute Penguin Encounter
In a small group of twelve, get up close and personal with at least two penguins from the park, which is home to a number of Gentoo and King Penguins. You'll even be able to view the magnificent creatures swimming under water. What better way to delight children and adults alike?
Discovery Skiing Session
Perfect for both adults and children who have always wanted to ski, this 60 minute beginners' lesson will take you through the basics of this snow sport. Under the watchful eyes of a certified and professional instructor, you will learn to slide, stop and use your skiing gear like a pro!
Discovery Snowboarding Session
If you're feeling particularly brave, try your hand (or feet) at this 60 minute, introductory lesson in snowboarding. Your instructor will glide you through the basics of snowboarding so you feel comfortable in your gear and, who knows, you may just come back for more!
Snow Bullet Ride
Perfect for thrill seekers, the Snow Bullet Ride is the world's first indoor, sub zero Zip Line. At a height of 16 meters above the skiers and slopes and a length of a 150 meters, this is sure to get your heart racing and the adrenaline pumping. Strap in for the ride of a lifetime!
know before you go
Please note that Ski Dubai activity Chairlift will be closed for yearly maintenance from 31st August 2020 and will resume for guests on 23rd September 2020
Click here for the safety measures that are strictly enforced in compliance with the UAE government policy on health and hygiene
With this pass, you can make the most of your visit to this wonder of Dubai without having to choose between access to the Snow Park, which is provided in our Snow Classic Pass, and the different activities that you can choose from which, when booked separately, cost you one and a half times the price of a Snow Plus Pass. Below we have provided all necessary information to facilitate your usage of the Polar Express pass.
- At the time of checkout, please book adult tickets (Above 3 years) for all members of your party since adult pricing applies to guests of all ages for this experience.
Timings for the Park
- Sunday - Wednesday: 10 AM - 11 PM
- Thursday: 10 AM -12 AM
- Friday: 9 AM - 12 AM
- Saturday: 9 AM - 11 PM
Timings for the march of the Penguins
- 2 PM, 4 PM, 6 PM & 8 PM.
Timings for the Penguin Encounter
- Every 30 minutes from 12 PM to 9 PM.
- Please be at the Ski Dubai ticket counter 1 hour before your tour starts.
- The Snow Bullet Ride requires all riders to be above the age of 8 and above a height of 120 cm, weighing between 30-120 kg. Riders between the ages of 8-10 must have an accompanying adult. Riders between the ages of 10-14 must have a declaration of consent from their legal guardian.
- Those taking the Ski Discovery Lesson must be above the age of 3.
- Those taking the Snowboarding Discovery Lesson must be above the age of 8.
Ski Dubai is located in Mall of the Emirates. If you are taking the metro, then get down at Mall of the Emirates Metro Station.
Note: For safety reasons, children under the age of two are not allowed to enter Ski Dubai.
- Once you arrive at the venue, present your voucher and choose among the four activities available as part of your Snow Plus Pass. Since you will be accommodated in the next available slot for that particular activity, it is best to choose your activity as soon as you arrive so you can get the earliest possible slot for your chosen adventure. In the meanwhile, there will be plenty to occupy your time in the Snow Park!
You will receive instant confirmation of your booking along with your mobile voucher. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
ratings & reviews
Please note that the Giant Snowball/Zorb ride and the Mountain Thriller are not recommended for senior citizens, pregnant women or those with back and neck problems.
Caps are not included in the winter attire provided so please bring your own should you be particularly sensitive to cold weather.
For safety reasons, children below 2 years old are not allowed to enter Ski Dubai.