Alcázar, Seville Cathedral and La Giralda Guided Tour
Explore the Alcazar, the royal palace of the Spanish Christian rulers. Make your way to the Seville Cathedral, the largest Gothic church, and the La Giralda bell tower, which is housed inside it.
- Explore 3 iconic monuments of Seville, accompanied by a bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Visit the Alcazar, which was used as a filming location to depict the Kingdom of Dorne, in "Game of Thrones".
- Make your way to the Seville Cathedral and marvel at the beautiful Gothic architecture.
- Learn about the historic Christian conquest to Seville by visiting the La Giralda, which is nestled inside the Seville Cathedral.
- Entry to Alcazar, Seville Cathedral, and La Giralda
- Official bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Get started on this tour with the help of a bilingual (English and Spanish) guide, who will help you explore 3 historic monuments of Seville; Alcazar, Seville Cathedral, and La Giralda.
Bask in the magnificence of the Alcazar
Visit the Alcazar, a palace which was once home to the Spanish ruler Alfonso X of Castille and his son, Peter of Castille. Enter through the Lion's Gate and make your way to its lush green gardens. Pass by iconic places such as the Courtyard of Maidens and the Hall of Ambassadors. Marvel at the historical artworks including “The Virgin of the Navigators” and “Azulejo” that are kept on display inside the palace.
The Gothic Church and the Bell Tower
Explore the Seville Cathedral, a 16th-century Gothic church and the burial site for Peter of Castille. Marvel at the Gothic architecture of the church, which has a touch of Renaissance immersed in it. However, more than the architecture it is the La Giralda that brings tourists to this church. Nestled inside the Cathedral, the bell tower La Giralda was during the Christian rule and has been an integral part of the Cathedral ever since.
know before you go
know before you go
This tour is available from 11:00 AM between Tuesday and Saturday.
Note: This tour is not available on 25th December and 1st January.
Get down at the General Archive of the Indies, it is a 3-min walk to the meeting point.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Please check your voucher for meeting point information and specific instructions.