Sevilla's Guadalquivir 1-Hour City Cruise
Cruise through the city of Seville on the Guadalquivir River. Get panoramic views of the city’s most famous monuments and admire the towers of Plaza de España and many more!
- Cruise the Guadalquivir River through Seville on a 1-hour river cruise.
- Spot some of the city’s most emblematic monuments.
- Sail under historic bridges and admire the towers of Plaza de España.
- See where the ships carrying gold docked after their world explorations.
- Get phenomenal views of the Guadalquivir River from the cruise’s panoramic roof.
- Access to Guadalquivir River
- Sightseeing cruise
- Life vest
- Audio guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Explore the only navigable river in Spain, the Guadalquivir River. Depart from the Dock of Masquès del Contadero and enjoy a 1-hour river cruise. As you look out from the deck, see different parts of historic and modern-day Seville.
Sail under historic bridges and pass the neighborhood of Triana, the pavilions of Expo 92, and the Ibero-American exhibition of 29. Spot the towers of the Plaza de España, various convents, and monasteries that have been homes to several people.
know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The schedule may be subject to change. Please check the calendar on your intended day of visit.
- The cruise runs every 1 hour.
- This cruise is wheelchair accessible.
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Portuguese.
- This cruise is not available for unaccompanied minors.
- Daily: 11am to 10pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at Estación Marítima Torre del Oro, in front of Torre del Oro.
- Address: P.º Alcalde Marqués del Contadero, s/n, 41001 Sevilla, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is Paseo Cristóbal Colón (Dos de Mayo). It is a quick 7-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 21,40,41,A2, and C4 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Puerta Jerez. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro L1 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.